My Place in Hell.....

My Place in Hell.....

A Story by Dorian Wolfe
"

Does one ever wonder what goes on in their minds? Does one dare explore it, Does one dare to embrace what creations that our mind gives birth to? This is just but a taste of what lies within....

"

I see what lies ahead, it is only dread. I seek peace, and bliss but all I seek I will never miss. I have no love, no hate, no pain, nor do I have any gain. I only have this hollow shell. As I bide my time I hear the bell, the doleful knell of my place in hell. "Harken to me!" the devil cries, I bow my head and accept my fate for it has come to me upon this date. I go from this world in a rapid pace, for what I know here I have no place. Do not cry for me my child, I go in peace into the wild. Listen and Learn to what I say, for my time has come to die this day......love and live it is the way, to live a happy life every day. Let me go my time has come, I hear the bell...I hear the voices from within the cell....I go now to my place in hell.....Come my children for the reaper calls, come to me you degenerate squalls! Hear the waves, and feel the fires, do you not fear the funeral pyres. I go to hell but not alone I will drag those closest along with me. You can scream, you can cry, oh but by fiendish hands you will die! I take you with me for it is fit, in life you were with me so shall you in death. Feel my hands around your throat for it is the hour for me to gloat. You use to laugh you use to smile, oh such actions are considered vile. You were chosen, you were picked, oh how you and your beloved clicked. No more! For the time has come, you took all that was mine and dear now I shall show you ravenous fear. My hands will wrap around your neck, I hear the chime, the ring of the bell, oh yes my child you shall come with me, come with me to my place in hell……


~Dorian Wolfe


© 2013 Dorian Wolfe


Author's Note

Dorian Wolfe
The mind can be such an extraordinary thing....it tells our deepest darkest desires....the only question which remains....will we control our mind.....or will it control us...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

We fight the dark because it is evil. We were born from light, but light said I give you your will, thou mayest choose for thyself. So some choose darkness but can only be for a time because in the end light over powers.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice. I love the way it is written, so poetically beautiful. The mind is very interesting, and most of the time, it consumes us. Not the other way around.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013
Tags: Mind, Self, Thoughts, Psychology.

Author

Dorian Wolfe
Dorian Wolfe

About
well what can I say? I consider myself a mystery wrapped up in a riddle, for it is in my mind that you see who I am. Who am I you ask, more so what am I. Monster, artist, poet or all of the above. I a.. more..

Writing
Fear. Fear.

A Poem by Dorian Wolfe