There are many missions that have high requirements

There are many missions that have high requirements

A Story by Dragonborn
"

There are many missions that have high requirements

"
Questing will be another thing on your checklist. You'll want to finish as many missions as possible particularly those that give you travelling items like Ectophial or Camulet. As we've mentioned you'll have to be self-sufficient in your travels, therefore every teleportation source that can get you nearer to where you want to go is an advantage.
There are many missions that have high requirements and aren't able to be completed on the same day, but keep in mind that those that you can accomplish should be completed as soon as possible. There are more than rewards in the form of things but also a great experience.
I'm not sure. For example, if you press Esc to close your bank it would need to use coordinates to locate that X for closing the bank, which would make the process automated and illegal. Additionally, pressing F10 to switch to equipment and the bank however, is not exactly 1:1 input to output. Transferring from equipment to the bank involves a range of different functions that are not possible to achieve in one mouse click unless hacking the game to allow it to do that.
If that's not the case , then think about what you want it to accomplish, I couldn't know what you were asking but I've tried. Um, I'm not sure where you've been. There's that button that will show the equipment you have in a single click... as long that it's 1:1, I really do not see the need to be concerned as Jagex included hotkeys to creating F1 and other hotkeys. I didn't realize that so there's no need to joke about it...
The problem is still that you are getting more than 1 output for 1 key press. It is impossible to do this unless you hack the game's applet to add additional key bindings. You can do it with an external program , but it is not a single input to 1 output. This is a single input (Esc or F10) to multiple outputs (cursor movement and clicking.) All you have to accomplish is to make Esc do one mouse click. That makes it useless since you can do that using Mousekeys.
Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder.com

© 2021 Dragonborn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on December 4, 2021
Last Updated on December 4, 2021

Author