My version.

My version.

A Poem by Tatiana Casali

                    Out of all the likey things in our vast universe, from the grains on the dirt to the particles in the air. His smile was so unlike the likely. The edges would curve into the most peculiar miniscule painting I had ever layed eyes on. Constantly pondering about the many thoughts others would signify and portray. 

 

He smelled of home-made coffee and a tinge of damaged goods. Still respledant  and  foolish despite his age and lack of identity.The smell came from an iron plate smacked down with grounds of pleasure, which he filled with water and suger doused with a bit of his grandfather's charisma. Otherwise his room would smell of prepared hay and pieces of artificial flavors combined with a child's perfume. His parents were always simple-minded ever since the begining of his birth so the smell was always brought on by his contemplative mind and stressful opinions.

 

His ears were delicate and bold, cute at rest, amazing at best. They were clean from top to bottom, no self-multilation and no puncture wounds. His hair was that of a black sheep. Crashing with curls of wonderous curves. But most of the time covered with hats of assorted colors mixed in with  jazzy tunes, sweet romance and a lovely dash of head-banging.

His eyes had the assortments of three worrisome colors. One black, one brown and one favorited green. The hours he spent introspecting himself and observing behavior as I call it, had left him with a masters in acting in situations in front of sidewalks and empty streets sipping on watered down saliva.

© 2014 Tatiana Casali


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and very descriptive! Great imagery! Watch out for run-ons though, sentences appear quite lengthy. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tatiana Casali

10 Years Ago

fixed it. And thanks. I would'nt have known if you hadn't mentioned it.
peculiar

10 Years Ago

sure thing! it's a lot neater now, nice one!
Tatiana Casali

10 Years Ago

:) thanks I apreciate it :)
This was so beautiful :) I loved it

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tatiana Casali

10 Years Ago

thank you :)
Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot

10 Years Ago

Your very welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2014
Last Updated on April 16, 2014

Author

Tatiana Casali
Tatiana Casali

Cape Coral, FL



About
Hi, My name is Tati. What I mostly write about is my experiences in life and how I feel. I don't care if my writing is not good enough. I don't care id it doesn't fit your standards. I am not writing .. more..

Writing