World Collider

World Collider

A Story by DragonicHollow
"

It's the year 2007, Daikou the youngest Quantum Mechanic Scientist has been invited to work on the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in Switzerland. But little does he know that a twisted future awaits him.

"
World Collider: Chapter 1 " A nightmare come true"

*NOBEL PRIZE AWARDS DECEMBER 10th, 2007*

Host: here we have the Nobel Prize in literature going for none other than! Dorris Lessing!
*applauses*
* Dorris Lessing gives her speech*
*while the speech is going on*
Daikou: *in mind* *nervously says* This isn't even my first time winning a Nobel Prize and I am still so nervous! giving a speech in front of millions. How was I able to do this before!?
Dr. Keihatsu: feeling a little nervous daikou?
Daikou: you could tell? *nervous laugh*
Dr. Keihatsu: of course! You're my pupil! It's alright, I'm nervous myself. *nervous laugh* Even though it's not my first time. Don't be nervous Daikou, once you're in the stage it'll all be gone.
*Dorris Lessing ends her speech*
Dr. keihatsu: sounds like it's your turn.
Daikou: *nervously says* already!?
Dr. Keihatsu: so nervous when it's not even your first time, haha. Give it your all Daikou!
Daikou: thank you! And I will!
(Grandfather clock strikes 8:05pm, December 10th 2007)
Host: and the Nobel Prize for physics goes to Mr. Kibo!!!
*applauses*
*daikou walks towards the microphone in the middle of the stage*
Daikou: Good Evening everyone!
I am honored to be on this stage once more! Before I start I would like to thank my parents, my sister, my friends and last but not least my mentor Dr. Keihatsu! Thanks to their support I've made t this far.
I may be young now, but as a little kid I was well aware of what was going on in the life of adults.
I saw how war continued over to the east.
I saw people suffer in the streets, all I wanted to do was help. And hopefully thanks to my newest discovery in physics we can advance towards a smarter future, a future were people can understand one another and help each other.
Hope you all look forward to my future creations and contributions to humanity! Let's look forward and create a brighter future together!
*a lot applauses*
Host: thank you Mr. Kibo!
*Daikou walks back*
Dr. keihatsu: that was a great speech. Maybe even better than mine. Now it's my turn!
Daikou: thank you and Good luck out there!
Host: and the Nobel Prize for Chemistry goes to Dr. Keihatsu!
*applauses*
*Dr. Keihatsu walks towards the microphone in the middle of the stage*
Dr. Keihatsu: hello everyone! it is an honor to be here with you all. Sorry that my speech is going to be a short one. *clears throat* All of you are this nations future generation, as I work hard I am always thinking on all of you and how to contribute to humanity to create peace and tranquility. To create happiness and brighter futures. So with my most recent invention I hope we can see a brighter and happier future for man kind. And everyone never forget, always try your best! No matter how dark it gets! There will always be light! Goodnight everybody!
*a lot more applauses*
(Grandfather clock strikes 8:33pm, December 10th, 2007)
*Dr. Keihatsu walks away*
Sniper: *grins* *pulls trigger*
*shot sound*
*Dr. keihatsu walking towards Daikou, gets shot in the back, hitting the heart. Daikou witnesses as the bullet hits Dr. Keihatsu, then his adrenaline kicks in and drops his award and catches Dr. Keihatsu
*as the sound of the shot was heard the crowd goes into panic and everyone is trying to run out the emergency exits.*

Daikou: *panicking* there's so much blood!
Dr. Keihatsu: *faintly says* D..Daikou..remem..remember... wh...what I told you ba... back at the lab.. ti.. tim... *dies*
(Grandfather clock hits 8:34pm)
Daikou: *everything seems to go silent, tears roll down his eyes* MENTOR!!! WAKE UP!!! MENTOR!!! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!! SOMEONE HELP!! SOMEONE!! HELP!!!

*After shooting everyone managed to evacuate the building safely with no other casualties*

(Grandfather clock hits 11:58pm)
After the incident Daikou locked himself in his room sobbing, he still couldn't believe what had happened earlier that day, after 17 minutes of sobbing when Daikou managed to calm down. As he lays on his bed looking at the ceiling with his teary eyes, he starts thinking of who would want to murder his mentor and why.
*he turns on the news channel on tv and watches the news based on what happened earlier*
News reporter: after everyone evacuated safely, it would seems that the culprit had not been found yet, the police suspects that the shooter managed to escaped within the crowd as they exited.
*daikou raises his hand to turn off the tv and then he lets his arm fall down and lets go of the remote control and it falls on the floor*

After a lot of thinking Daikou remembers what his mentor told him to remember before he died, it was something that his mentor told him back at the lab. Something about black holes. Something that he managed to unlock about black holes and the way they work. Daikou can't exactly recall what his mentor told him..

Little did Daikou know that his mentor knew how to time travel and as his mentor he did not tell everything to Daikou for his own safety. Being the youngest quantum mechanic scientist his mentor knew that he will surpass him in no time. And when he does he will unlock the same knowledge his mentor did...

A secret society that keeps the world's secrets locked away decided that daikou's mentor was a danger to the world. If he revealed that time travel was possible he would have uncover many past experiments that the secret society has done such as the Philadelphia experiment and Montauk Project.

Christmas and New Years has past and it's almost Daikou's 22nd birthday 1 day before Daikou's birthday he receives a letter with the C.E.R.N logo on the letter. He opens the letter. Daikou is invited to work on the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in Switzerland. His invitation came with full paid expenses for his stay and transport. As excited as he should have been he is unsure if he wants to work on it, it was too soon for him to work on things after he witnessed his mentor die.

After Daikou's birthday party he gets to his apartment and gets a text message on his iPhone. (March 7th, 2008 11:37pm) (3 days before his invitation expired)

Text From: Chika: hey Daikou, sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday party. I was away for a bit. But do you want to celebrate it with me tomorrow? I am free all day :)

Daikou replies with a "of course" and they end up planning a meet up time and to get some coffee and catch up with things.

© 2017 DragonicHollow


Author's Note

DragonicHollow
I hope you all enjoy my first work! (Will keep editing chapters!!)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 9, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017
Tags: Time, travel, fiction, world

Author

DragonicHollow
DragonicHollow

NY



About
A young adult looking to gain experience from writing, I love writing my own stories and have always dreamed of people enjoying them. I also hope I get a lot of advice and reviews! It'll help improve .. more..