Oh, how ye men all be evil?

Oh, how ye men all be evil?

A Poem by Handy Manny Wanny
"

Evil, all I see is evil, yet in life there is balance, where evil is, there is also good. Life can never be unbalanced!

"
Men, oh men. How you do nothing but walk passed the weak, you care not for the imprisoned, and you have wealth beyond measure. You say," But I am poor," Yet the women with nothing to drink calls you rich. You say," They are not my responsibility," Yet you forget how you to are human. Once we remove our colors, race, beliefs, and our titles. We have nothing but flesh and bone. Yet you walk among them, among the broken, tired, homeless, without shelter, without a family. You walk past the lost children who beg for a drink, or the old veteran who begs for mercy and grace. How you dishonor all who have come before you. Like the city of Sodom. God did not destroy them for homosexuality, He destroyed them because they were wealthy, yet they feed not the hungry, cared not for the sick. And in the town, a law required new comers to be seen by the elders. Lot was new, and did not have the privilege to take those angels under his wing. So they wanted to rape him and the angels, and this was also an act of Inhospitably.
But like everything we know, there is always a balance. I have seen millions upon millions, loving, sharing, teaching, growing. They have repaired broken hearts and righted their wrongs, they have seen the errors and have made them correct. They have destroyed the plague of evil men, and now the old light has been replenished. Christians, protecting Muslim brothers, and both Muslims and Christians, embracing with LGBT supporters and community members, hearing and singing the same song as they do, "Gay is okay, it is not a choice, not a sin," Likewise, I have seen rich men, sell all they possess, to feed thousands. I have seen men and women, standing together, and telling those evil men who call themselves leaders, I have seen them stand and say," We shall tolerate evil no more! 
There is a balance, but I speak with all truth. One day, all evil shall be destroyed. I personally believe in God, In Jesus Christ. And I have enough proof that I'd be a fool and say there is no God. God loves all of you, all of men. But he only sends people to hell because of sin! Sin= death. That is why the lamb, Jesus Christ. Was slain, and he rose again. His promise is true, and he is no liar. The Holy Ghost lives within all believers, within me. And our heavenly father's words are true. That one day, all evil shall perish. One day, evil shall never exist. 
Do not count me as a fool, unlike many, I personally believe that no bible is perfect, that no bible can contain perfection, But I have seen physical proof. Just search the word Nephilim. And you will see, When you study the word of God, and search for the actual truth. Many things will be revealed to you. 
If only men saw what I saw, knew what I knew. If only they saw and knew what millions of others have and will. 

Evil shall be destroyed, but the light of this world shall be replenished, it shall extend to greater height's. It shall be brighter than the sun. 

© 2015 Handy Manny Wanny


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on February 2, 2015
Last Updated on February 2, 2015
Tags: evil, Good, Men, Women, All races, Young, Old, Adults, Children, Teenager, Poem, Truth

Author

Handy Manny Wanny
Handy Manny Wanny

east hartford, CT



About
A unique being, among men, I am an outcast. Born to rare, to different. Why I say this you may ask? Let me tell you why. First, I was born with a personality known as INFP, according to science, the U.. more..