My Scariest Moment

My Scariest Moment

A Story by Drester jones

My ScarIest Memory

by DeAndre Jones

I looked at my mom and saw the worry In her eyes and I knew somethIng was wrong. I don’t know If I ate some expired meat and drank some expired mIlk or somethIng. I just couldn’t stop throwing up my dad heard me and came In my room to check on me to make sure I was alright. I stopped for a little while and my dad told me to try to go to sleep but I couldn’t my stomach hurt to much. Then after like 15 minutes I started throwing up again My brother Robert and his wife Nicole came over for the holidays from a seven hour drive from Ohio. They came In to check on me too. “What’s wrong with him”, asked Robert.


“ He’s just having a stomach ache”, replied my dad. The smell of the vomit made me nauseous.  After 5 minutes of losing my lunch I realized that nothing was coming out but I was still hacking. Then after a while I saw this red stuff coming out of my mouth I was worried for a second but then I realized I must have drank too much kool-aid. I realized that I dIdn’t have any Kool-aid so I got scared again. “ dad what is that”, I asked! I saw him crying while he said.


“It’s blood son” he replied. “Well that’s not normal” my brother said. “ Oh really I thought It was natural for blood to come out of your mouth” I said sarcastically. My dad got so worried he took me to the hospital because this is the second time I’ve been to the hospital not counting when I was born. As soon as we got to the hospital My brother was so tired he fell asleep In the waiting room. When the doctor was ready to see me I went In his room and he told me to put the gown on.


So I took off my clothes and put It on my dad was praying for me because that’s what he does when I’m not feeling so good. Then the doctor told me I was fIne, don’t get me wrong that was great and all but what was the gown for. “What was the gown for” I asked! “ It’s just a procedure I have to tell everyone to wear It” I wasn’t to ecstatic about that but I was ecstatIc I was fine so my dad took me home and I finally went to sleep. I  knew I would tough It out In the end. What I learned from that experience is  


© 2014 Drester jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5