short story

short story

A Story by DropDeadDenise
"

this is just something i wrote my freshman year

"

It was a cold rainy night. A young girl sits in her room all alone. The phone begins to ring. The young girl answers it.

It’s her boyfriend

Girl: “Hello”

Boy: “Hey babe”

Girl “Hey love”

Boy “How are you?”

Girl “Better now that you’ve called”

Boy “I love you babe”

Girl “I love you to hun”

Boy “Babe, there something I need to tell you”

Girl “what is it my love?”

Boy “I don’t know how to say this but, There’s another girl, She a bit older and I like her a lot

More than you. I don’t know how or if it will work out between me and the other girl, but I want to try. So I’m sorry but it’s over, and I would like all my stuff back tomorrow.”


…….just then lighting strikes and the line goes dead……..


The young girl just sits there. She thinks about what the boy just told her, but the more she thinks about it the more it hurts her.

She thinks about all the times her and the boy spent together . How happy she was with him. Every kiss they shared . Everything he ever told her. That he loved her. That he cared. That he’d never hurt her because that would hurt him. It was all just a lie the whole time it was fake she thought.


She can’t sleep that whole night………………..



The next day the young girl takes the boy his stuff. Hoping she can speak to him, but when she see’s the boy she walks over to him and he has the other girl on his arm. At that moment the young girls heart shatters into pieces. She gives the boy his stuff and walks off into the rain…………..


Before she knew it her heart was broken so bad she broke down in tears. She saw the boy through out the day laughing and smiling with the other girl on his arm. Just like he use to do with her.

It killed her inside every time she just wanted to die. The pain of living was just too much.

The young girl ran home she ran into the bathroom and locked the door. She grabs a razor and puts it to her wrist.. She begins to cut and cut deeper until she no longer fills pain. Finally she see’s a white light. It’s telling her its all over and now she needed to say goodbye. So as the white light came closer. The young girl whispered “I’m sorry…….I wasn’t……good enough…….”


Later that day the young girls mother comes home from work. She broke open the bathroom door to find her daughter dead on the floor drenched in blood. But next to her daughters dead cold body was a folded white note. The mother picked up the note and opened it. It was to the boy. It read…


………………………………...........................................................................................................................

You never loved me

You never cared

You played me

Like I was some kind of game

You promised you never hurt me

You lied to me this whole time

You broke my heart

And it can never be fixed

But through it all

After all you did

After everything you put me through

After you broke my heart again

I still love you

I still care about you

And it hurts worse not to be with you

I saw you with her

She’s gorgeous, you deserve someone that pretty

I saw how happy you were with her

So I hope she was worth it

‘cause it showed me that

I mean absolutely nothing to you

So this shouldn’t matter to you

That I’m dead!

Because of you……

© 2011 DropDeadDenise


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ouch! You've captured the pain and suffering of betrayal and rejection really well here. Very nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2011
Last Updated on February 3, 2011

Author

DropDeadDenise
DropDeadDenise

Madera, CA



About
hiya i'm denise =) my friend sal told me about this website so i made one =) i suck at writing, but i do try. Sometimes things don't make sense to me but i write anyways, if you have any suggestions, .. more..

Writing
Logan Logan

A Poem by DropDeadDenise


Lost Lost

A Poem by DropDeadDenise