Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Jenna Marie

She sits alone in the cold of night on top of the roof. Each breeze that sways by cast a remembrance of forgotten memories. Each memory haunts her body. She wonders if it is worth living since the memories that have returned will only hurt her. She needs comfort, yet her comfort is no where to be found. What other options are there? She cannot fight this war with herself alone. She cannot face what was once a distant memory that has turned into a horrifying relapse. Her eyes, filled with tears. Her mind, filled with fears. Her heart, filled with sorrow. Her thoughts, filled with death. She contemplates further on what she must do to obtain her answer. What if she makes the wrong choice? What if she can be saved? Misery builds up inside her bones. One false move, and she will either succeed in her plans or she will make the biggest mistake of her life. If either were to occur, who would know what her decision was? She’s up high off the ground. One false move, and it will be her last. She screams into the night for her savior. Yet, he does not answer. She looks down at the ground, then back up. She closes her eyes and steps forward. Tears run down her face. She prays to God that he will hear her cries. But she knows there will be no response. She’s lost herself in her pain. As she continues to walk forward to the edge of the building. Once she reaches the edge, she falls forward. Unknown hands grab hold of her tightly and they pull her closer to them. She buries her head into the unknown figures chest. The unknown figured holds her close and tells her things will be fine and that she is safe now. She looks up. To her surprise it’s her one true love. Suddenly a elegant smile brightens her face. She holds onto him tightly and tells him she loves him with everything ounce of her body. He helps her up and they walk back into the house together.

© 2010 Jenna Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on December 3, 2010
Last Updated on December 3, 2010

Author

Jenna Marie
Jenna Marie

Cincinnati, OH



About
My name is Jenna. I'm twenty-two years old. Writing has been one of my passions since my freshman year in high school. Writing is my escape from my reality, whether I'm good at it or not, I'll sti.. more..

Writing
When I.. When I..

A Poem by Jenna Marie