Unknown

Unknown

A Story by Scottie
"

I'm just writing from the top of my head.

"

Experience this, the love of the sun. The tickle I have on the soles of my feet is gentle, and satisfying. I need nothing more but the love my Mother gives me. She doesn't judge me, and if she does it's only to remind me of the sins I have done. Nothing more but a sunburn, or a light rain. She roars at me with her thunder, and punishes me with her lightning. But I don't feel it, I witness it. I don't embrace the pain, but the love. "Her laws won't change, so mans attitude must. Her love and beauty is seen every where you go. Mountains, caves, volcanoes, the ocean. We take this for granted, only to regret our decisions when it's too late. They're only Polar Bears. They're only Snow Leopards, they're only trees. They're only human beings, they're only women and children. When will the war end? She can only take so much. Man will never beat her.

She is our Mother, and we're treating her like some stranger.

 

© 2009 Scottie


Author's Note

Scottie
Say what you want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Check out the movie "Into the wild". It is an inspiring flick. Thanks for reviewing my stuff, bro. Much appreciated.

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Aj
very very hippie....but, i am also a hippie of sorts...
my dream is to make a living writing or rather not make a living...
to enjoy nature (like the poem,which was f****n fantastic) without the constraints of material possesions..but alas, i am weak..however this poem urges me to run away from common mediocrity...and i love it..

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2009

Author

Scottie
Scottie

Writing
Open sky Open sky

A Poem by Scottie


Protection Protection

A Poem by Scottie