A Kiss That Leaves You Wanting More

A Kiss That Leaves You Wanting More

A Story by DuCeZ
"

somethin strat off da top of mii head

"

A Kiss that leaves me wanting more

I study him from across the room are eyez lock on to one another with every other glance

His swag is what caught my attention with his long silky smooth black hair that endz at the middle of his bacc. his hat that is cocked to the side wit such prefection. His over sized white tall-tee, hiz sagg'n dark blue Roca Wea Jeans that hang bellow his behind, and last but not least his coke white nikes that have his jeanz folded neatly behind the tounge of his shoes. His light green hazle eyes that i get lost in. His Carmel skin tone brings out his features even more.

i cant help but to stare my girls tell me to stop staring but i cant help it he is like  a light skinned African God that i cant seem to bring my self to talk to.

I close my eyes and imagin his lips meeting with mine him pulling me closer in to him by my waist as he kiss me deeply n passiontley. I dont pull back for this is what i want more then anything at this momment i wrap my arms around his neck gently n feel his smooth hair between my fingers. He places one hand gently under my hair makein mii body shiver with anticapation his other hand caress my back and behind with such care and sentuality. He pulls bacc and smiles but im not done with him yet but he is with me.

i am brought bacc to reality and cant seem to shake the day dream i just had. My gurls ask if i am okay an i smile n say just fine..i see him makeing his way towards me n i knw dat my little dream i just had is soon 2 become reality.

© 2009 DuCeZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

u explain that dude to a tee, not my type but if he was.......I would've
been drooling. This is tight str8 up I like the detail you put in this.
Very nice, and a honest day dream if this guy is real I hope that kiss
comes true for you!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

damn dat s**t was lik a movie i didnt lik it........but i luved it =D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2009
Last Updated on March 9, 2009

Author

DuCeZ
DuCeZ

Chandler, AZ



About
Whtz gud! My Name iz Tiera Im 19 and im da realest chick u will eva cum across...i luv 2 sing n dance n write etc...so hit me up n wht not n we can tlk! Mucc luv ~2 fingaz up~ DuCeZ .. more..

Writing
love letter love letter

A Poem by DuCeZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Love My Love

A Poem by DuCeZ