Love, Hate, Pleasure, & Pain

Love, Hate, Pleasure, & Pain

A Poem by DuCeZ
"

i wrote this a reallii realii realii realii long tyme ago lol..so here u goes! oh n ive nver felt lyke diz lol but i knw othas that i hve

"

Love, Hate, Pleasure,& Pain what do you do when it all comes back and hits you in the face?

You think you love him, it brings you the Pleasure of being with him.

Then with in a blink of a eye its done and over. Now Hatred and Pain fills your body as you remember all of the things you 2 have shared.

Then you walk up on him all over another girl. then it all comes back to you the LOVE, HATE, PLEASURE AN PAIN.  and how it all ended in the blink of a eye and all those nights you cried.

Now you feel the tears start to swell into your eyes, now they begin to start streaming down your face and you let out a silent cry.

He turns and looks and you stare in to his eyes. Then the PAIN hits you and how now u are enragged with your self that you stood there for that long. Then thoughts begin to run through your mind: how did he move on so quick? Did that kiss that he juss displayed did that mean anything?

Your brought back to reality when you hear him callin' after you. you turn around and see he is close behind.Now he is screaming after you  telling you to come back.

Then all the sudden you stop and turn around towards him and there u both stand panting trying to catch your breath. You look at him and he gazes back.

Then he says wit tears in his eyes those three words you want to hear and been longing for I LOVE YOU.

You fall in to his arms and cry softly . you look up an say  I LOVE YOU TOO.  and put your head back into his chest..he kiss u on the head sofly caressing your back lyke u love him to do.

At that momment while you are craddled in his arms everything seems to fade away and now its jus you and him.

Then you realse the HATE AND PAIN  and how you both felt the same thing the LOVE  AND PLEASURE of you being in his arms.

Now you both have felt the LOVE, HATE, PLEASURE and PAIN. but now the love over comes it all.

© 2009 DuCeZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

yo dis jaunt was rlly good boo. I had seen that happen to people as well, but I hope dat s**t don't happen wit me. oh nd jus cuz i wanna say dis LUV U BOO :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2009

Author

DuCeZ
DuCeZ

Chandler, AZ



About
Whtz gud! My Name iz Tiera Im 19 and im da realest chick u will eva cum across...i luv 2 sing n dance n write etc...so hit me up n wht not n we can tlk! Mucc luv ~2 fingaz up~ DuCeZ .. more..

Writing
love letter love letter

A Poem by DuCeZ