Give and take.

Give and take.

A Story by Semaj
"

It's more of a song than anything. Just why not.

"
Give,take,only too taste (give in). The first step, amongst the rest, give it your best, the will is last too take. Just.take.one.more.sip.
They wrap around your leg, please for freedom,beg. Past only too repeat, faultless hole, you wont leap. Halt the tracks, stare into one's void.Give and take, it's what you make.
Pull just pull, chains eventually break. Your victory left too take. A life you make. Put the effort, give and take. All will be better within your wake. F*****g give and you f*****g take.
Chains wrap around your legs, please forgiveness, beg. As the past repeats. A faithless hole you cant leap.halt your track, stare into one's void.
Head cant stay off the bottle, foot stuck on throttle. Shift the gear, only care what's in the rear. Forget how you stear. Give in. Take this how you've always been give and take.
Just forgive yourself, take the bottle from the shelf.
Spinning a cap as you relapse.

© 2020 Semaj


Author's Note

Semaj
Meh.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 12, 2020
Last Updated on May 12, 2020
Tags: Addiction

Author

Semaj
Semaj

About
I dabble in writing, doing it as a hobbies. Hate all my work and did this for more of a means of getting critic from readers and writters alike. more..

Writing
Click of a lock Click of a lock

A Story by Semaj


Echoes Echoes

A Story by Semaj


Build Build

A Poem by Semaj