Very Best of the 80s Songs and Videos

Very Best of the 80s Songs and Videos

A Story by Duworech
"

The premier list of the best 80s Songs and Music Videos.

"
Careless Whisper by George Michael is one of the best 80s Songs and the Music Video is outstanding. This is a special song for anyone who enjoys listening to a great 80s love song. George Michael is a talented performer and song writer and this song is one of his very best. The 80s had many great love songs and this is one of the very best..”



 I Just Generally known as to convey I Love You by Stevie Speculate is one of the top 80s music videos. Stevie Speculate is really an icon in soulful music and established some most seminal funk documents in his occupation, this song will at all times stay as his finest professional prosperous syrupy ballad. The punch line - “No new year’s day! to rejoice? no chocolate lined candy hearts to give away”



If you ever had been Here Tonight by Alexander O’Neal is a song from the 80s that many people love. Alexander O’NeaI was regarded as king of the sluggish jam and he was for the choose of his profession in 80s. The circumstance from the song is singer was actively playing in stadiums accompanied by a big mattress on stage and would invite women to affix him on the phase. The punch line - “when the light goes out? I is unable to fake! This mattress is just too tremendous for me? To always be in by itself.”



Saving all my Love for you personally by Whitney Houston is a song from the 80s that everyone loves. soon after releasing this tune, society experienced discovered a whole new globe-storming tunes diva. The punch line - “Though I strive to resist, to be very last on the listing? But no other man’s gonna do? So I’m saving all my love for you”



Cherish by Kool and the Gang is a love song from the 80s that is very special and the essence of Simon Bates very long lost our tune arrived with the gang’s bittersweet and startlingly metaphysical ballads. The punch line - “if you get your contacting ahead of I awake could I help it become through the night?”



I want Love by LL Interesting J is a crazy good song from the 80s. A lot of women beloved the primary pin-up on the rap but he protected his popularity as sensitive horrible person with this particular tune through the coronary heart. The punch line - “You can scratch my again, we will get cozy and huddle? I lay down my jacket to help you stroll over a puddle.”



Sweet Love by Anita Baker is just a fantastic 80s love song. Anita Baker, the mid-80s singer was renowned for her particularly storm” type. On the other hand, this music impelled her to fame even while she was functioning as being a secretary. The punch line - “hears me contacting out your identify? I come to feel no shame? I’m in love.”



Arrive into My Living by Joyce Sims is a special love song from the 1980s. Joyce Sims was a classically skilled pianist and she or he collaborated with Kurtis Mantronik, the electro-funk producer by retaining her vocals remarkably managed for ballad, The punch line - “Because I can brighten up your working day! In case you are emotion horrible, I set a smile on your own confront.”



Is that this Love? By Whitesnake is a rock song from the 80s that is so cool. David Coverdale has become the most energetic and testosterone driven singers which tune is one of his unconventional tender metal lothario had ever come for the viewers. The punch line - “I can not eliminate the sensation? I have been in this way previous to? But with you, I have located the main element! to open up any door.”



You could uncover a great deal of soulful 80s love songs to suit your various style of moods and disorders. The field of music remedy is blooming promptly for cutting down the people’s worry and anxieties of frantic everyday life. Even so, you're able to ensure of one issue whereas you happen to be listening to these songs of golden ages that you just will surely fall in love together with the completely unique lyrics and heart touching notes in the 80s love songs. Savor the best quality love songs today, see this great site to read more about 80s Love Songs

© 2014 Duworech


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

968 Views
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: 80s Love Songs, 80s Music Videos, 80s, 80s songs

Author