"DON'T FEAR, FEAR"

"DON'T FEAR, FEAR"

A Poem by D.Wilson
"

Little vignette I wrote about inside emotions. This particular emotion is fear. Can you smell it?

"

6*18*15
Derrick Wilson
"DON'T FEAR, FEAR"


The feeling in your stomach, as if your intestines were trying to escape from your body. Knowing everything will be alright, but at the moment you’re still frozen in time. What is it that you smell? Is it the energy, or is it you mentally? Reaching deeper within your soul, you can eventually grab what you’ve been missing this whole time. Invisible though powerful like the wind, how rare is it to have your own world? Living in the future is where your mind wants to be, but in reality you feel as if your stuck in the past because everything you’ve done you think you did it before, probably so. Never known whats coming your way, but your destinies are always fulfilled when you have faith, hoping you’ll reach them. Whats the point in hope when you have faith? Positively being determined and passionate, will give you the strength you need to strive through anything and get what you please. Like there’s nothing holding you back, push for greatness and hurdle over all distractions and obstacles. It’s not the end of the race, only the beginning. What motivates you? As an individual we are very rare, one of one actually, even twins. Think about how different each person is, having different abilities and talents. Whats your talents? Utilizing your resources to open and expand your mind will help you get some clues on what you’re naturally good at. Everybody is naturally good at something, agreed. Are we still trying to figure out what we are good at? Or is it right in front of us but we don’t see it, like you’re looking into a one way mirror? Wipe off the fog from the glass to get a clearer vision of what you’re looking at.     Mentally you may ask yourself, “What I’m looking at is this reality, or is this just an illusion going on in my mind? With the mind being the most powerful muscle in our bodies, our thoughts are very strong and dominate over the rest of our being. Causing powerful thoughts to be distracting, a powerful thought could be a negative one or positive one. Most of the time its easier to be negative for some people, not intentionally still by default. Having a defense for your heart and soul, your mind will do anything to protect yourself from doubt or embarrassment. For example; All of your friends are going to the movies and you want to go, though you don’t have enough money for the show. In response to your friends asking if you’re coming, the majority of the time somebody will answer as if they have something else to do, or act not interested, excuses. Instead of telling the truth and saying you don’t have any money for the show, you portrayed an illusion in your mind distancing yourself from reality. Making it uneasy to let go of defense and explore. How much can you see, do, smell, feel in isolation? How big will a plant grow in a room smaller than the pot in lays in? Typical no brainers, nevertheless something so simple is always overlooked, like a little crack in the windshield. Eventually the crack will grow in time, as a consequence, you waited this whole time now its double the work.     Causing you to backtrack in your steps taking away from where you could’ve been in life, feeling doubt in everything you’ve done to get to this point. Much easier to give up where you stand then to actually go back and correct your mistakes. That exact same activity that was in your intestines suddenly takes over your body and all of your senses, withheld within that urge, the perception throughout your soul drains you of faith. You can plant as many seeds as you want in your garden, however only the plants that get the right amount of attention and nourishment will grow ripe, also be able to produce good tasting food. Rather than to throw a bunch of seeds in the garden uncoordinated and they will start to grow wildly not having their own space, crowding others. Simple fact in saying that in life you have to take time on the things you want, feel, see smell. When awake in your garden, you have to plant your own seeds. Example, So if you had a plant for patience, you wouldn’t mind backtracking through your mistakes and coming correct. Being bigger along with better is what we all want for ourselves, though it all starts with ourselves. Be your own best friend first, understand who you are, loving yourself everyday will create security and help decrease doubt. Leaving everything in the past yet remembering where you come from and what made you can and may help determine who you can become in your future.     I once quoted “Beauty eyes tell lovely lies because the hate is true”. Feeling nobody will ever understand you, but lure you through a fantasy of attachments to get what they want out of you. Being true to yourself, you will grow to understand rather fall scapegoat, you learned now, let it go spit it out. That pain you’ve  been feeling this whole time been here, on the other hand spit it out, it’s only fear! “DON’T FEAR, FEAR!”

© 2015 D.Wilson


Author's Note

D.Wilson
Whats a proper genre? Comment what you think. Correct words, and grammar if you feel. Thanks for reading i appreciate it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on June 18, 2015
Last Updated on June 18, 2015
Tags: D.Wilson, Prevail, Progression, Poetry, Vignette, Fear

Author

D.Wilson
D.Wilson

LONG BEACH, CA



About
Skateboarder, Writer, Musician, Entrepreneur ! HUCKITTlife Be A HUCKITT - "NO SLEEP TIL SUCCESS!" more..