Save It For The Last Dance

Save It For The Last Dance

A Story by DyeMyRoseBlack
"

A random short story :3

"

Tonight is the night the ball will fall. Dressing in formal and faces behind the masks. All the beautiful women are like dolls with no flaws. All the men are like gentlemen, graceful and full with lust in their eyes. Midnight is the time we all leave. Off into our rides and carry into the night. On a night like no other. A tall, well-manner man has shown up. He call upon them all and tell them his name is Vincent. His walk is shy like a graceful, elegant, black cat walking down an alley. Everyone's eyes laid upon him as he walk on by all. The night was filled with strange wonders as everyone dance and party away. Laughter filled the dark night as Vincent slip away into the back. His long legs stride into the woods as he feels no presence from behind. The longer he travel, the more eager he is. After a few minutes has pass and the sound of the ball has died down, he finally made it. There upon all the Earth's ground was the casket. The moonlight shine brightly against the beautiful dirt cover casket. He walk up and open it. "You are more gorgeous than the stars that lies above us. The dress fits your figure like no other women i have seen. You are perfect beyond my eyes and i would love you like no other" Vincent said to his dead wife. He picks up her skeleton and gently wraps his arm around her fragile waist and lays a hand upon his."I would hold you as an expensive glass rose. Fragile as i pull you close. I would look at your eye sockets. Your used to be bright green eyes that had lied there" said Vincent slowly starting to dance with her. "My sweet sweet Penelope" Vincent started. I will dance till the night is dawn, and as i stroke your bones; i know this moment can't last." I want to hold you forever in my arms, but it seems like for now it is time for me to go. Vincent picks her up and lays her gently into the coffin." I will kiss both cheeks for luck and happiness." I will come every chance i get and lay a glass rose upon your grave. Because I know we can never die. Vincent said closing the casket." He walk on back, one minute close to midnight. As i say before and i will say it again." You are the light that has brighten the moon,the stars, and my heart. Forever and always you are my Penelope Vincent said leaving into the darkness of midnight.

© 2011 DyeMyRoseBlack


Author's Note

DyeMyRoseBlack
well?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011
Tags: dance

Author

DyeMyRoseBlack
DyeMyRoseBlack

Cape Verde