Lust & Temptation

Lust & Temptation

A Story by EJ's Horror
"

We've all been tempted by desire. A taste of the forbidden fruit and the lust of a young Man's sexual desire and how it had shaped the lives of all those around him, permanently!

"


The rain, had fallen and splattered on the sea of black umbrellas of the mourning crowd.


They had gathered in silence as the Priest stood out as the only white colour amongst those group of black garments.


The scriptures read by him as his alter boy held an umbrella over the Priest's tome, fell upon death ears of those closest.


Many had been preoccupied crafting mental recollections of their family member and friend.


Shanelle, herself had seen what had happened. She knew how her Boyfriend had fallen to the realm of Hel, lady of the underworld.


She had seen for herself Death, literally Death. The image of Death had played clearly in her mind, She remembered Death as a Woman with pail-white skin, hallowed out eyes. Death wore nothing but a large black-coat. Except the head, she was the likeness of a normal naked mortal Woman.


Death had lured Tommy, closer to her. After they had both ingested mushrooms, it had soon became clear that Tommy had eaten the wrong one, a poison one, one that had mimicked it's psychedelic cousin, like witch craft.


Death was the Woman that had lured Tommy to his death. Death used the same tactic she had to lure Men for thousands of years. She would arouse them by inflating her breasts, or laying out an hourglass to show any person, their lost; Friends, relatives even pets.


Shanelle had remembered by her beloved now laid in that box, never to be opened again. Only to have his body locked in his coffin and his spirit to follow the allure that many younger Men could have been tempted to.


She had tried to explain to the Police, Tommy's Mother and Brother what had happened, but could you honestly believe someone who had taken psychoactive drugs during the time of any incident?


She saw Death lactate and suffocate Tommy with her, toxic, black milk. But why did Tommy follow another Woman? Didn't he feel she was his world?


Shanelle felt so confused, she felt willing to do anything for an answer, anything for her much needed closure.


Why did Death's presence turn her mind to sorrow and her heart black? Was to witness someone drinking the black-milk also removes the soul from their body?


As the box that kept her love lowered deeper and deeper into the cold, wet and dark earth, Shanelle had felt a kick in the lump that grew in her belly …


… Perhaps Death was willing to trade?

                … If not she knew how to summon her regardless...



© 2018 EJ's Horror


Author's Note

EJ's Horror
I'm sorry if it sounds too emo, I'll also greatly appreciate any input, advice or critism, from anybody that has time. Thank you <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Not too emo, but a little lost there at the end. Trading Tommy for the baby? I know you are suggesting whatever it is, but I got lost. The tone is really good, I think. I like that she saw something, but people are dismissing what she saw because of the mushrooms. The death imagery is very good. Reminds me a little but if American Horror Story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

EJ's Horror

6 Years Ago

thank you chis for taking the time to read it, :)
You mention lost? As in the plot was a bit .. read more
Patrick Ramsey

6 Years Ago

Yes. Maybe the direction of your poem was to create that though.



Reviews

I love your way of writing - it held my attention from beginning till the end; your description of things, especially of Death was quiet deep - I love it!. The transition of events held my emotions, and you landed a perfect, unexpected ending. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


EJ's Horror

6 Years Ago

Thank you, Uranus, your words are kind =)
Myth and tale is my favorite. I enjoyed this story. The Gods always greedy and needy. I liked the story lines and the characters. The thoughts allowed the reader to feel and understand the need of the words. I did liked the ending. Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


EJ's Horror

6 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote for reading and your kind review :)
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Not too emo, but a little lost there at the end. Trading Tommy for the baby? I know you are suggesting whatever it is, but I got lost. The tone is really good, I think. I like that she saw something, but people are dismissing what she saw because of the mushrooms. The death imagery is very good. Reminds me a little but if American Horror Story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

EJ's Horror

6 Years Ago

thank you chis for taking the time to read it, :)
You mention lost? As in the plot was a bit .. read more
Patrick Ramsey

6 Years Ago

Yes. Maybe the direction of your poem was to create that though.
Its kinda has tune of tv show SUPERNATURAL . Iit is interesting waiting ahead

Posted 6 Years Ago


EJ's Horror

6 Years Ago

Thank you Death :) I appreciate you taking the time to read it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on March 15, 2018
Tags: phiosophical, horror, evil, barbaric, toxic, death, love, drug, regret, lust, sin, phycotic, rude, experimental, sex, relationship, sorrow

Author

EJ's Horror
EJ's Horror

Rural, Queensland, Australia



About
Monsters surround us everyday, we just don't see them until it's too late. more..

Writing
Logbook Logbook

A Book by EJ's Horror