THE CHRISTIAN

THE CHRISTIAN

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL
"

A young man walk to the lord Jesus ,a journey like none other before

"
   Than there were four men four men that stood in front of a crowd of townsmen filled with no remorse of what was to come. Towns men who once maybe were saved by the word ,but now they lay on there belly like the serpent shadowing the enemy where ever he may go. 
    Men of great valor ,boldness in there steps, there voice ,for i knew a men like that once upon a time.
  Just wonder what the enemy can do now and days if a' MAN' is to tremble at the sight of danger who is to know what lies ahead ,perhaps a mark of the evil doer will show MAN dominion. 
    And than a man vested in black from head to toe ,wearing a mask as to show no sign of emotion ,no sign of who he was spoke in a loud and bold voice 

       'Man of the earth step forward '  Do you understand your crime ,and why you have been sentenced to death ?  If so state your name,your actions and reasoning why? 

        My name is Christian Wells and i was a man who follow the world ,i live my life making sure i didn't go unrecognized to man having the latest clothes ,best music ,making tons of money until one day i found myself feeling empty like there was something really missing. And there was something i did that day i never thought i do ,i knelt down and pray to the lord jesus and ask him to forgive me of my sins. Moments later i accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. As for why i did it, is a good question, people try new things everyday why not try accepting jesus as my lord and savior.

  Than the man stepped up unto a wooden platform ,as another man coated in black placed a rope gently around his neck looping it around he began pulling on the access rope until it fit, than stepped aside . The man than stood up on wooden crate strong enough to support his weight. 
  
 By the order of the evil one i pronounce to you today a man sentence to death, his crime accepting the lord Jesus as his savior unto his life.Going against the evil one not accepting life in the evil ones world.
  
   Christian stair at the men and said Jesus still loves you '

  as the wooden crate was kicked off by the man coated in black, christian than strangle to death.

  Than there was one, the man in the mask coated in black speaks out 

  Who are you man ,for i do not remember hearing your name or seeing you around? Are you sure you belong here? The man in black ask

  For why do you ask ? Has not the evil doer told you my name and my wrong doing ?

  The man coated in black looks around at the crowd than at the prisoner '

   No for he has not ,'speak unknown one'

   But the man did not respond 

   Oh my ,the man on top of the wooden platform now takes off his mask and says

    For it is him ...

Who,the man in the mask questions

 HE IS THE....

Who is he the man,the masked man yells out 

'THE CHRISTIAN'

  
       

© 2012 EYES OF MY SOUL


Author's Note

EYES OF MY SOUL
Its never to late........

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 11, 2012

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL