INTO THE VALLEY OF TRUTH

INTO THE VALLEY OF TRUTH

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL
"

A young man filled with question ,on a journey for the truth along the way he expresses how he feels.

"
   My name right now doesn't matter what matters  are the things that i am about to tell you and all that has been on mind lately. 
  These past days have been amazing, on certain days i just cant get over the fact that some of those things actually came into to effect. Throughout my life i have venture into the valley of truth ,i have sought out the truth from many various different types of valley's. Slowly i started to realize to some extent we are all seeking a truth no matter the measure or extremes it takes ,in this life i have learn one thing for certain out of the many ,that what ever valley you walk through however long it may have taken you to discover the truth, at they end of the day you have found it and that is what matters. Because realistically thinking despite how todays society has been shaped behind all the hidden myth's,tales i believe the first truth behind it all, is that there is and has been in some shape or form a Divinity on this planet,weather people choose to believe it or not. 
         'To die , neglecting the thought of Jesus is like a man always wondering what was on they other side of the pond ,when all he had to do was test the waters'
         'Sometimes living life without a manuel ,doesn't mean there is no hope of you finding your way,it just means now you have to actually start believing in something greater than yourself'
          'In life comes advantages and disadvantages ,cause or effect,bad or good,negative positive,light and darkness ,but at they end of the day we run into it all, later learning the things that have shape us to be who we are ...today.

© 2012 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL