CROSSING PATHS

CROSSING PATHS

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

  Surrounded in a world filled with animosity ,we live amongst people whom we truly have no idea who they are ,where they come from, most of all who they are potentially meant to be. 
   Yet we are able to live amongst each other ,why is that ? 
 Now of course my style of writing is simply not only to just make you wonder ,leaving your mind in the dark  but rather help you to really observe where you are sometimes and who is amongst us. 
   Crossing paths ,familiarize yourself with the concept that we are all visitors from another planet who have been seeking the truth of our existence as to a boy who has bump his head for some reason we cannot remember our true identities. 
    Crossing paths has become a true phenomenon ,we are a walking split image of destinies who continually on a daily basis cross paths waiting ,watching until someone just someone stops and takes notice that in some life or another we have cross paths.
    I mean haven't you ever grown to wonder why sometimes it feels like you have known someone for ever like you can trust them with your life .
    Or sometimes no matter how much the universe try's and try's time and time again to work against you there is that one person or situation that keeps on reoccurring.
  Open your eyes life is more than what we make it out to be ,life is a hat like a magician ,who's set his ways in a bundle of tricks,the question is will you know how to use those tricks to find your way back home. 
  
     

© 2012 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL