Political Mind Over Matter

Political Mind Over Matter

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

    Politicians we are to some extent because we govern our own lives.
 Just like them like a motherboard to its keyboard we to are corrupted in our own ways. 
 Much different comparison much would say but in all reality we are all the same trying to reach the mountain top  of success.  I understand the specifics of leaving the fate of ones nation in the hands of a stranger we do not really  know to govern our country,but if not so than choose to be the slightest change in our world so that the millions can  follow behind making us no longer a half of success but a whole.

   The moment we stop blaming each other's actions as a whole will be the moment we can start to identify the problem as a whole discovering that we are not each other's enemy but each other's foe. 


    They enemy simply laughs at our face because we choose the battles that do not pertain us when a war for our soul is what really is at stake. Open your eyes because the time has come to distinguish which side are you really on. 

    POLITICAL MIND OVER MATTER......OVER AND OUT

© 2013 EYES OF MY SOUL


Author's Note

EYES OF MY SOUL
This poem came out of the creek of my spirit i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful as it always was. We are our own government. You have a wonderful mind from what I have read here!

Posted 8 Years Ago


There is a lack of punctuation here. But, you have created something here worthy of reading. Thought provoking. I liked it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


EYES OF MY SOUL

10 Years Ago

Thank you i appreciate you
the first piece I have read here about politics, very true the concept of life is similar to the concept of politician. we are all playing games, dangerous games indeed, and never realize the damages till it passes. good work and well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


EYES OF MY SOUL

10 Years Ago

Thank you ,I hope to read your work sometime
Baban.A.A

10 Years Ago

most welcome....! wil be honored! thanks again
An interesting poem and concept ...Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


EYES OF MY SOUL

10 Years Ago

Thank you i really appreciate your review and thoughts on my work i hope to read your work in return.. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

OK. You are welcome...:)..........
Good job! I enjoyed reading it. I haven't read anything here about politics but from you. I think you are a concerned citizen in your nation. Thanks for sharing this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice write. Good message in it which is something that a lot of pieces here lack

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL