Chronicles Of A Fallen Poet

Chronicles Of A Fallen Poet

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

Fallen am I to the infatuation of love ,it is my memories that take me on a journey supplying me with hope. It is I who fall victim ,into slavery of my own mind.I search and search for a love that can hold me at night when all has failed she is beside me to comfort me with her words. I feel sometimes as though I know nothing of love for what is a man with knowledge when his actions beseech him. What is a man when he only has his name to keep him alive but nothing behind it to stand. What is a man who's heart is filled with a love he can only imagine to give. What is a man when he is sad because he chooses to love all but his love which has not deceive him but only given him air to breath in the mourning. A fallen poet is this man ,a fallen man without words to say a story to inspire not a nation but himself.What is this man ....?

© 2013 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 10, 2013
Last Updated on August 10, 2013

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL