Hero

Hero

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

From my mothers womb a hero is maid ,all the pain that was bared made my mother a Hero.Little did she know a hero was born ,off into the world was the hero taught .Judged,bullied mentally abused from society but through it all did the world know a hero was born. One day the hero felt true emotion for the very first time not knowing what to do so the hero went back to his mother asking how can heroes feel blue?Than the mothers replied was like none any before "I cry oh yes mommy cried before she had you"Still the hero didn't know of what to make of emotion so the hero went into the cities seeking answers from the people of the world but nothing came of his quest.Until finally when he thought all hope was lost the hero thought to himself going back to when it all started .Now stairing through a glass of a women giving birth he notice a doctor give another doctor the look ,so the hero stepped in walking towards the women resting his hands upon her wrist now speaking to her with carful words.It was like time had stopped the women stood staring at the hero as she heard him say you must stay alive for this child to be born because it is through you a hero will be born" Moments later the baby was delivered safely with his mother to hold him.The lady smiles glaring over at the doctor than down at her baby boy ,you are my hero now.

© 2013 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is truly one of my favorite poems

Posted 10 Years Ago


Inspire by the writers of cafe hope you enjoy !

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL