Chronicle Of A Fallen Poet # 2

Chronicle Of A Fallen Poet # 2

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

Iv play the cards dealt only to leave a story of a heart untold.How can a man fall in love overnight when his heart has no shield.I will tell you it is because this man has been longing for a love beyond his imagination.All that is to become of this man are grim reapers of death by natural cause because of his lonely heart.Many have told me before why is loves disguise through they eyes of space and time shown through the love of a women. Love can be dealt in may ways how we perceive love to be becomes they outcome of it all.The love of ones life,perhaps the love for another kind.The love for ones self is far greater than any story told. But instead I choose the love of a women ,than may be I have chosen wrong but despite the loneliness when I think of all the journey I have sought out throughout my life feeding this thirst for love it has been the moments I will never forget nor regret.

© 2013 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 25, 2013

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL