WORDS FROM ME TO YOU

WORDS FROM ME TO YOU

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

From dust you and i have risen. Created by the same creator our lives are together as one. Love is the unexplainable. Ever scared, eternal pain. Daring,unforgivable past. Do you know now what you have really done? 
You love me,commit to me forgave me because of the feeling behind those words 'falling inlove'. A past lost, but not forgotten. When i look at you i see an acopious amount of hurt. 
Undescribed trouble of the Grim belonging to  the world of the past.List of the unlimited love you offered but was sadly mistreated. So your heart spoke of pleasure many moons ago of men you thought you knew. Instead now you rely on every day's pass to help you move forward into another dimension you call 'change' 
Well i am here to tell you why i am here. And its more than just your mere image of beuty. But more like the collection of your heart. I dared my self to love again, no matter what. God our creator,replied by sending me.... YOU.

That is why my love despite how you feel about your past i will promise you from this day forward these are my...

WORDS FROM ME TO....YOU

© 2015 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 19, 2015

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL