Love Not Going Unoticed

Love Not Going Unoticed

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL
"

To my sweet lover whom my only wish everyday is to make her experience one more smile at a time of pure bliss pure joy.

"
As I sat and watched the screen thoughts of you my love manifested. Fear of loss shook the temples of my body ,reawakening my inner true sense of true love I truly have for you. Although so much has happened between you and I . I understand more each day of how a man must guard his own heart from not only the physical battle of other people but instead of his own emotions,triggers. Because if one doesn't take full control of who they are than we are all just ticking bombs awaiting to explode. Never more scared have I felt than the way I feel today. It's because of how grateful I am to be outside of those prison walls. Although God has kept me away it is days like today when I watch a film and I think about my life with you.I love you so much and I need you to truly understand the special kind of love I share for you is none like any other.Because of you God has chosen to use your spirit allowing me to really understand the real responsibilites of life. Because of you I was able and am able to rise once again a victor of my soul. It is now when God has truly revealed to me of what truly being free is all about. Thank you Father in heaven and thank you my angel for sticking with me this long always believing in who I am and most of all who I will become.

© 2016 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice poem in paragraph style

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL