How To Stay Out Of Trouble And LIve A Long Life

How To Stay Out Of Trouble And LIve A Long Life

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

A "How To" article on life and longevity

"

How To Stay Out Of Trouble And Live A Long Life


  1. Find God. (We understand He is larger than life so He should not be hard to find.)

  2. Do not kill people or animals. (Hunting animals for food is fine. Hunting humans is not.)

  3. Walk away from arguments. In fact, run, because running is good exercise.

  4. Never go to court. Justice is an illusion. Judges are human. Enough said.

  5. Truth is everything. It is the only way to make it through life. It is the key to happiness.

  6. Women: Do not date or marry men who love their mothers too much. (If you do your life will become a living hell.)

  7. Men: Do not date or marry women who do not love animals. Women who love their pets usually have a good heart. Find a woman who is your equal.

  8. Never oppress or be oppressed.

  9. Sex and music are the spice of life.  

  10. Humans and plants need plenty of both and plenty of rain and sunlight to grow.   

  11. Use guns and rifles for hunting for food and for self defense. You do not need a bazooka to take down a rabbit.

  12. Eat more fruits & vegetables and less meats. (several small meals per day like the Europeans. Most of those people are thin and healthy.). Exercise for one half hour every day.

  13. Salt and sugar are the white death. Avoid them.

  14. Cry every day. Laugh every day. (That way you will know you are alive.)

  15. Read classic literature. (What ever you expose your brain to stays there forever.)

  16. Avoid nasty people and individuals who do not understand soap and water.

  17. Shower every day to keep the bacterial populations on your body low.

  18. Wear cotton and natural materials. Wear copper and magnetic insoles in your shoes.

  19. See a dentist, eye doctor, primary care taker and get blood tested twice a year.

  20. Avoid smoking and hard drugs. Moderation is the name of the game.

  21. Monogamy is not a kind of wood. It is a way of life. Love one partner.

  22. Comedy and humor will extend your longevity. Happiness is a good thing.

  23. Play games and do sports. Never lose your childhood.

  24. Ice cream, chocolates and pizza are not healthy but they are necessities of life.

  25. Take co-enzyme Co-Q10 , Omega 3 (fish oil) and Vitamin D3 (for your immune system)

      1. Alpha Lipoic Acid

1. A new supplement on the rise is Alpha Lipoic Acid. Its manufacturers claim that it heals and repairs each individual cell keeping collagen in the skin from suffering more than mild damage. The supplement also claims to restore the mitochondria and produce a healthy glow to the skin. Mitochondria are the mini power plants of the body, so you will look good and feel good too.

Vitamin A

2. Formed by a group of several compounds, Vitamin A plays a role in maintaining healthy vision, bone growth, cell reproduction, cell strength, and cell differentiation. Vitamin A plays a huge role in controlling the immune system, which directly impacts a person's longevity. Lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) need Vitamin A to work more effectively in fighting disease.

  1. Walnuts, almonds, Raw virgin olive oil, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, sweet onions, spinach and kale are some of the most important things you should be taking frequently.

  2. Fenugreek seeds are rich in minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium. In the vitamin department, it contains thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), niacin, and vitamins A and C. There are also polysaccharides: saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin, and pectin, which help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels by discouraging bile salts from absorbing into the colon, while at the same time binding to toxins so they can be escorted from the body. The amino acid 4-hydroxy isoleucine in the seeds helps lower rate of glucose absorption in the intestines, which lowers blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes.

  3. Avoid talking about religion and politics with most people.

  4. Smart people live longer than uneducated people.

  5. Have a discerning mind not an open mind. (An open mind is something that allows garbage to contaminate your mind, body and soul.)

  6. Jump rope not to conclusions you can not prove. Facts are important.

  7. Avoid stress.

  8. Inflammation is the #1 cause of every disease and illness known to man. Avoid inflammations to live a longer life. Read up on this subject and implement proper solutions.

  9. God and family are first.

  10. Work! Work! Work! If you want to pay bills, have fun and eat, you must work. Get a job....Please...pretty please with sugar on it. (I stand corrected. Sugar is not good for you.) Please...pretty please with honey on it. Honey is great! You also need work to make money and to take honey on vacations.

© 2018 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 11, 2018
Last Updated on December 11, 2018
Tags: life, work, health, religion, medicine, judgement

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing