Own Your Own Nuclear Plant

Own Your Own Nuclear Plant

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Facilitating the facility is easy as 1 2 3

"

Own Your Own Nuclear Plant


Here are 7 easy steps to own and operate your own nuclear power plant today. It is easier than you think, easier than apple pie with a cherry on top.


  1. Most nuclear plants are prepared to deploy 25 to 50 security and military troops at a moments notice to stop any and all attacks on all related US facilities and sites. They would be wrong. That is an obvious flaw. The terrorists know our weaknesses. They know our capabilities. They would send in an initial small group of 20 to 30 of their human assets to test the waters of resistance. They would then send in the next wave of 100 to 300 of their men. Shortly, quickly, after that they would send in their big guns and elite squads. It is a numbers game. Most of their men come from poverty and a boring life. They have no real life in their home lands. They push around rocks and stones and hate their lives because they realize they have no future. They have no jobs and no chance to advance their station in life on their own.

Defeating the Great Satan, (That would be us), gives them something to do. They are highly motivated to sacrifice themselves for a noble cause; God and country and a bunch of virgins in the afterlife. All they have to do is kill us. It is a very simple plan. If you know your numbers, you too will be the owner of your own nuclear plant. More men, more fire power, equals success.


  1. Next; keep the borders open as they are now. Criminal immigrants walk right in with no papers and with evil intent, evil agendas. In fact they are or should be considered and called invaders but we are afraid to use such unfriendly language. It is highly discriminatory. Anyone coming into this country without permission is an invader by definition, not an immigrant. Immigrants are legal people with a concept of right and wrong. These gangsters, thugs, terrorists and drug dealers are clearly not immigrant workers. They are in fact drug distributors, murderers and rapist with a history of criminal activity which our government has failed to stop. They are the perfect distraction. While our government is busy doing nothing, we become busy doing some invading of our own. If we can't stop invaders at our borders what makes the brainiacs think they can stop invasions at simple power plants? Let them continue to fail. Their failures will be your successes.

  2. In the 60's and seventies the US government attacked our citizens from within. Regular ordinary people on our streets were systematically poisoned by our own government. They sprayed toxic bacterial agents and diseases in our buffets in restaurants and eateries to test them out. The terrorists also studied the results of those attacks. They will use these very tactics against us when they are going to attack nuclear facilities of interest. People have to eat. Nuclear plant people also have to eat. What better way to disarm them then to make them sick and die from these poisons when they go out for lunch or a snack. Terrorists simply visit all the buffets and eating places near the plants and do their nasty deeds prior to the attack. If you attack first there will be no one there to stop you. You will be the owner of your own nuclear power.

  3. Money, money, money and more money. It is all about the money. Osama bin laden came from extreme wealth. There is no way he could have brought down the twin towers in New York and cause the other destruction in our country if he was not well funded. He had great sums of money to back him up. His daddy was in the building construction business so he was very rich. You can buy a large army real cheap by finding poor people who need money. Terrorists steal our children, sell them into slavery. It is a multi-billion dollar industry. They pump your kids full of drugs, traffic them into the flesh and sex trade and then use that money to buy small armies and guns. The porn industry alone makes billions of dollars annually through these practices. Sex and drugs are a growth industry and big business. Money and resourcing is the name of the game.

  4. Buy and sell. You can buy your own nuclear plant. First you buy and bribe the employees of the plant. You can also kidnap the executives, mangers and their families. You simply follow them home from work. At dinner you raid their home with a few of your criminal friends. You hold their family members hostage while the bosses do your bidding. Nobody wants to see mom and the kids beat up and killed so you will become the owner of nuclear material and facilities in no time flat.

  5. The US military has four branches. Each sector needs money given to them by the Senate and house of representative. They fight one another for funding. We are talking about billions of dollars in tax payer money. The Army will not share security Intel with the other branches. The other branches of our military will not share their information period. It is their bargaining chip to acquire more money. The FBI and CIA are the same way. They do not share information. All of these security and military entities are political by nature and have their own private agenda for their own personal goals. They are not looking for bad guys. They are looking for deep pockets and fame. Our enemies use our forces and agencies against us because it is so easy. We do all their work for them.

  6. The US government has declassified “How to make nuclear bombs.” You can find all the information, resources and materials you will need to build a bomb at home, on-line and at government web sites. For a few pennies on the dollar you can hire people to build nuclear bombs for you and sell them on the open market. Unemployment is still very high in most countries. People will do anything for a buck.


Authors note: I am not writing this to be funny. I am just illustrating how easy it is for someone like me; a simple, ordinary, common man, to come up with these ideas on the spur of the moment as a writer. Imagine what we are up against with the real master minds, the real bad guys who are thinking, plotting, working and creating these scenarios in real time in the real world 24/7. Evil does not sleep. I'm sure that I just touched the surface of these concepts over a cup of morning coffee with simple conjuring.


Imagine what the bad players are devising, developing and creating at this very hour.

There is no telling what might happen if someone wakes up, really starts thinking and acting out these and other scenarios.

I'm sure the bad guys are light years ahead of you and me in these matters.


© 2019 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on February 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 26, 2019
Tags: crime, judgement, business, evil, prevention, political

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing