Lean Mean Fighting Machine

Lean Mean Fighting Machine

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

The Catholic Church in crisis or in Christ

"

Lean Mean Fighting Machine -(The skinny on the church)

The most rock solid, rock hard organization on Earth is the Catholic Church. It is not a political party. It is not subject to change. People make up the church and religion. People and religious leaders are flawed. That does not mean the church is flawed. Jesus is perfect. He is the conduit between us and God the Father. He is the Catholic Church and the only path to salvation. There is nothing complicated about that fact. The church is built on His name.

The Catholic faith as an institution is under fire today by the news media and progressives. (Rightfully so.) The scandals are deep, dirty and disgusting. The desperation of church leaders is palpable. They want and need more congregants. They are at high risk of losing many more believers. There is a risk the Catholic faith might lose its identity in the coming weeks by succumbing to the whims and wishes of the liberals in the hierarchy of the church. The Amazon Synod bishops meeting in the Vatican at this time propose; married priest, female leaders and pagan ritual rights to the ordained priests in the Amazon in order to gain more members.

The German bishops are also meeting right now. They want to; ordain women priest, give holy communion to divorced people and to people outside the faith. They want Catholic priest to marry homosexual couples.

All items captioned above go against Catholic doctrine and liturgy. To what extent will the church allow itself to go in order to gain new members to fatten up the fold? The next few weeks will be the test. Will the church become another cesspool of sin like the liberal Democratic Party in the United States or rise to the occasion of what needs to be done to save its soul and the souls of one and all.

For the first time in many years I was happy to see a Catholic priest, a holy man, Rev. Robert E, Morey from South Carolina, doing what a good Catholic should do. He refused to give Joe Biden Holy Communion, not for political reasons but for Christian reasons, Catholic reasons. (Abortion is murder.)

Pope Francis is a good man. I think he is a great man but sadly he is very liberal. The coming weeks will prove if he is a real man of God.

It is obvious what he needs to do. All of the Catholic bishops from the Amazon and Germany need to be fired and excommunicated from the church. All political figures, any man or woman who claims to be Catholic but proclaim the gospel according to the progressive agenda, need to be excommunicated. The church needs to trim the satanic fat and become the lean mean fighting machine is meant to be.

The Catholic church should become thin. Skinny in the numbers, in the members of true believers in the word of God is better than a fat population of sinners. Don't worry about populations and numbers. Worry about your souls.


© 2019 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 1, 2019
Last Updated on November 1, 2019
Tags: Catholic, Christ, God, truth, liberalism

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing