5 Frequently Asked Questions About The Universe

5 Frequently Asked Questions About The Universe

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

The mystery of God, universe, man and something to do about a lot and the #6.

"

5 Frequently Asked Questions About The Universe


Question 1.) Did God create the universe or is it here by chance?

Answer: God created the universe but He took a chance on people not being idiots or stupid, whichever is applicable.


Question 2.) Is the universe coming, going, shrinking or expanding?

Answer: Yes.


Question 3.) What gender is the universe?

Answer: The universe is gender neutral but you can call it Bob.


Question 4.) How many stars and planets are there in the universe?

Answer: A lot.


Question 5.) Should we question the nature of “a lot?”

Answer: No. (A lot is a place where you build your house according to your 5th. Grade teacher and in accordance with the nature of the universe at large in the lot of things. (Refer to Question and answer #4 for clarity.)


*Extra question or inquiry: Why is there no question #6 in regards to the universe?

Answer: The Creator of the universe is not the same creator of these questions. That individual is limited in their depth, pay scale, scope of knowledge and skill sets required to continue. (Confidentially, I think he is afraid of the number 6 so lets just leave it at that.)



© 2021 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) ....... long sleepless night, Earl? :))) its a fine thing to be able to chuckle at our human capacity for foibles ... struggling over questions far beyond our capabilities ... without Divine Intervention .. math and science must leave off ... allowing Faith to leap off ... and catch us at the same time ... says i! :))))))))))
E.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Earl Schumacker

2 Years Ago

Hi E. Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your keen observations on the matter. I wanted to avoid .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2021
Last Updated on August 10, 2021
Tags: God, lot, universe, mystery

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing