Burka Babes

Burka Babes

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Mystery about what's in the boxes.

"

One fine day, sunny to be sure, as the sun was glowing brighter by the hour, shinning with it’s inquisitors optics on the morning mews, on buildings that had nothing better to do than sit there and look pretty. The 3 young women with pitch black hair, long, perfect, straight, abundantly thick in Cleopatra hairdos, flowing softly down below their lovely shoulders, cropped Beatles bangs on display just above the eye brows, as they paraded stoically down the avenue on a dry white pavement leading the way as walkways might do in and from anyone's perspective.

Burka babes sauntered by in measured cadence, regimented as is their form, in confidence, to the little downtown district square, which happened to be coincidentally, in the center of the action there in an ordinary American community, at and for their convenience and pleasure.

This is all pure speculation of course as no one really knows of that which is true and of what if anything might be lurking, lingering, masquerading beneath their gloomy shadowy robes or what motives they might be concocting, conjuring or concealing behind their gowns.

You could hardly make out their eyes, which appeared slightly visible, almond shaped, sinuous, through a tiny thin slits in their garments. You could sense a deeply sensual warmth, a penetrating presence emanating, coming from within that mystical hidden zone. The rich brown orbs looked around feverishly, as they scanned every nook and cranny, every molecule in the air as they proceeded on to who knows where; taking in the world at large, perhaps reshaping it in their image and design with themselves in minds. Were they the eyes of love or malice in disguise? Who could say?

Practically every day they are in their odd and ancient costumes, which covers their entire bodies from head to toe. What do we know about these people?

The common passers-by on the boulevard were dressed in normal street attire. Clearly the local citizens were concerned about foreigners in their midst who seemed out of place outfitted more for Halloween than a hot summer day under the sweltering sun in mid July. They were sure to raise an eye brow or two. There they were traipsing around in burdensome, pitch black garbs which must have been stifling hot for the poor things to endure. You could not even make out the contours of their bodies in those outrageous rags. It looked like the cumbersome outfits were wearing them and not the other way around. They looked like 3 heavy black bags meandering down the street of their own accord, perhaps with living fragile creatures wrapped inside in curtains conjured up from, absconded from some Victorian age mansion windows. Could it be something or someone inside struggling to get out? Mysteries abounded.


All of a sudden the demeanor of the 3 diminutive women changed instantly. Their robotic actions stopped with them abruptly. It was as if something or someone activated them, turned on a switch, caused them to turn around simultaneously and head them directly to the local airport. It was as if they were given instructions from a powerful unknown force with instructions to proceed on a clandestine mission. The three girls picked up their diminutive women’s pace and plowed forward to their designated destination.

The people from this region are simple folk. The deep brown color of the forbidden orbs of the girls frightened everyone. A gaze which could cast stories from demonic sources, from oblivion for sure if given a chance, mysteries which remain unrevealed to us mere mortals for now.
Still, all of their behavior is worthy of exploration for the common good and to be surmised or even criticized. Most normal people fear the unknown so the locals were left to scratch their heads and move along.

What comes next? More importantly, What are these aliens, intruders, strangers doing, walking around freely, going anywhere they please without the authorities monitoring them and their actions? Shouldn’t someone keep an eye on them?

Each girl pulled out a small brown package from within their burkas as they hurried along. They were boxes filled with something but what? They had something on their minds but what?
Could it possibly be that the airport would be the best location for their intended secretive plans? Whatever it might be, the authorities could only at best be reactive in such situations and that made them nervous.

It turns out the strange foreigners belong to the Hiawatha High School Missions of The Impossible Marbled Peace; a Branch Divination Division of the Holy Rosary Congregation which has its origins in Pakisipsy NY. It was established in 1956 by man called Sam, a gardener by trade and coin collector by design.

Maybe they were thinking thoughts of hatred, of evil infidels. Maybe they wanted all American devils to be dead or worse. Why take chances?

An airport security agent stopped the burka girls to inquire, “What’s in the boxes ladies?” The smallest girl shouted, “God is great!” (but she screamed it in another language.) At that moment the swat team opened fire creating a Swiss cheese effect, a mangled mess of flesh. Red and black covered the terminal white floor as the dead lay before them in a smoldering heap. Blood and dress were left for all to see, a testimony for all the world to admire, a special message from the US power and strength against the 3 would be attackers.

America has prevailed once more.

After the robotic bomb disposal units opened the remaining unharmed brown paper packages or boxes from the fire fight, they discovered the mysteries inside. It was not gold, frankincense and myrrh. These were not the Magi. They were 3 evil demons from The East. On close observation they discovered Girl Scout cookies, mostly the peanut butter and mint chocolate kind. Needless to say, they were not fit for sale or human consumption. They were evidence in need of disposal out in the desert, far away from inquiring eyes. The public must never know about the incident as it pertains to the contents. They are not worthy of such information.

In reality, selling cookies is not a crime. People will only be informed about 3 crazy ladies dressed in black tents, screaming something fanatical in a foreign language, out on a suicide mission full of ill intent. Thank God our brave forces put an end to them.

© 2022 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on July 5, 2022
Last Updated on July 5, 2022
Tags: Culture, news, foreigners, misunderstanding

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing