The OPEC Jitters and the Fear Monger Boogie !

The OPEC Jitters and the Fear Monger Boogie !

A Story by Easter3
"

The macabre Dance of global politics and economic game playing.

"
     Toot-a-toot !  Hear the Brass and the driving Beat of the Drum ! the OPEC Cartel Oil Drums ! Yeah, Man !  We had All better Dance and Jive to Their Global Beat ‘n Tune !  Know what I mean, Jellybean ?!  You don’t learn to slide’n flow with the OPEC Jitters, Your Jellybean sweet tunes turn ugly and bitter, and You find Yourself stompin’ ’n gruntin’ out the Fear Monger Boogie !
     If You can’t Compete, can’t Win the Global Game Dancin’ the Terrorist Twist and Military Mambo, then get back to that Global Jukebox and find another Tune.  There are many ways to Win a War.  And Everybody knows Worker Bees Work Themselves Slavishly to Death for Honey, Hive and Queen (Motherland).  Tap into Their Bread and Butter Survival Fears !  That’s right !  Play, The Fear Monger Boogie !  Boogie - Woogie - Woogie !  Housing Foreclosures !!  Families on the street curb !  Food Shortages !!  Begging for a hand out !  Natural Dieting for a Fat Nation ! Toot - a - toot !  Beat It Eight to the Bar !  Sky High Energy Costs  !!  Short-sighted Energy Policies !!  No Real Fuel, Technological or Locomotive Alternatives  !!  Just the Way the Oil Corps Like it !!  Yeah, Man  !!  No Gas to get the Cars out of the Family Garages (Where’s Fred Flintstone’s peddle car when you need it - sigh) !  Can’t Work if You can’t get to Work !!  Suburbia is Crying, because it’s Picket Fenced Dream of Private Ownership is Dying ! ( In Texas, in places where the dreams of the West still hold True they’ll grab their Saddles, Those lucky Few, mount their trusted Steeds, and trot down to the local Grocery Stores for some ’grub’.  But not Everyone can solve Their problems quite so resourcefully or easily.  Life is a complicated Organism.)  Can’t pay for Heat when it’s 28 degrees outside and can’t pay for Air Conditioning when it’s 103 degrees in the shade !  What Will We Do ??!! 
     Hear the trumpets blare out the OPEC Jitters !  "Buy Our Oil, On Our Terms !  Help Us Drill Our Oil, On Our Terms !  Stay Dependent on Our Oil, On Our Terms !  Continue to Maintain Our Kingdoms while We Suck Your Slavish Bones Down to the Marrow !  This is Capitalism at its Best !  Supply and Demand is Our Guiding Star !"  Feel the Thunder Drums Beat out - Pound out The Fear Monger Boogie !
     "Don’t ask Questions You Whiners !  Such as:  Why did We (Americans) spend billions of dollars of Our American Tax monies in Iraq when We’re suffering at Home with Our problems ?  That doesn’t make Sense (Common Sense - Sense of any kind).  You should always Take Care of Your Family (America) First.  Who’s Benefiting from all of Our American Tax monies ?  What did all of Our American Tax monies Purchase and Invest in and for Whom ?  What Oil companies ?  What Corporations ?  What political/corporate/military regimes ?  What are the future global political/economic/theological/judicial/corporate/military agendas involved ?  Please, remind Us, Who are All of Our Allies ? 
     Uh-Oh, it’s the OPEC Jitters.  Toot - a - toot - hear the strident Horns - louder than ever - hmmm - I didn’t hear Answers to any of those Questions.  Did You ?  But, oh those Horns can blare - The OPEC Jitters - Go, Man, Go !  Have to admit it’s a catchy Tune.  Grabs You by the Throat.  Makes it hard to Breathe.  Forces You to Move !  Oh, looky there Man, Who’s that ‘a Comin’ ?  Why it’s the Oil Man Shuffle !  Knew that Tune sounded familiar.  No matter what Nation They hail from, They’re All pretty much Cut from the Same Cloth.  Heel and Toe - Slip and Slide - Side Step - Quick Turn and before You know it - Away You Go - Down Their Slippery, Oily Slope ! Slope of Black Gold that only Their Tight-Fists can Grab and Hold !  Toot - a - toot !  The OPEC Jitters  !!  The Oil Man Shuffle !!  Who’s Winning This Dance Contest ?!  The Players are Interchangeable.
     Speculators Speculate !  Percolate - don’t Hesitate to over Rate or over Inflate Our (The Elitists) ready made Economic Bubbles.  Puff ‘em Up !  Puff ’em Up!  Way, Up !   Up and Down and Down and Up the Stock Market Carousels go.  Round and Round the Economical/Political/Sociological Games and Mythological/Legendary Dances Play Out and Move On to the Global Elitists Beats and Rhythms of the OPEC Jitters, the Oil Man Shuffle, The Military Mambo, The Terrorist Twist, The Corporate Dirty Jive, The Bankers Hip-Hop, The Political Polka, The Judicial Krump, The Royal Jelly Roll,  The Fear Monger Boogie, and many Other such Powerful, Evocative, Provocative and Effective Melodies and Movements.  Who Can resist ?!  These Dances are encoded within Our Genetic Memories.    
     It‘s an historically evident (and unfortunate repetitive looping) Cycle that the Global Masses Willingly continue to Sweat and Toil for a Handful of Global Wealthy and Powerful Elitists - The Puppeteers.  As the World has grown smaller through the advancements of Communications would it not also be important for Them (the Elitists) to develop more assertive and effective ‘ways and means’ of ‘mis’ and ‘dis’ Communications ?
     What if the Global Elitists have focused their Attention and Intentions on the AirWaves and SpaceStrings ?  Spent billions (perhaps trillions) getting Their Pied Pipers of Hamelyn on the AirWave and SpaceString Megaphones to cajole and seduce millions of Listeners into continuing the destructive patterns of following Themselves into the Dark Abyss of Their Own Blinding and Consuming Fears and Desires, Their Own Subconscious Personal Agreements of Enslavement and Self Oblivion ?  "Keep spending Your Money (when You should be Saving it) - Keep investing Your Money (in the Economic Houses We suggest to You) - Continue Consuming Our products and Our Investments the Way We Want You to. Vote to the Right.  Vote to the Left.  Do the Hokey-Pokey and You Turn Your Vote Around....."  Radical - Moderation is probably Your safest Inclination !
     And let’s not forget the Importance of remaining" Hypnotized by the Money-Making Hollywood Glamour and Glitz Machine or the alluring Broadway Streets of Bright Lights and Fame - the daily dose of  brain numbing Television and Computer opiates where You live Your Lives through the made-up Lives of Others, making Them (Celebrities of all  kinds, from all walks of life) somehow Greater than, and more important than, Yourselves."  Teaching You - Priming You -  to lose YourSelf to Others before You ever Question losing Yourselves to the Elitists and Their Strategies.  You are taught from Birth to lose Yourselves to SomeOne or SomeThing else.  How Slavish is that ?  Whose Social strategy is that ? 
     In accordance to some current Social trends, They (The Elitists) would probably also continue to suggest to Us that, "We want Your Nations "dumbed" down and Preoccupied with silly Nothingness - with a constant flow of Meaningless and Useless Entertainments. Entertainment and Drugs make All of You Slaves so much easier to Handle and Manipulate.  We prefer You with no Free Will (Only deluded into thinking that you have it), Docile and Questionless.  We are the Hidden Puppeteers.  We are Secrets within Secrets within Secrets.  Symbols within Symbols.  Languages within Languages.  You are the Inferior, Uneducated, Slavish Puppets.  We Pull the Strings.  You have only to Mindlessly Obey.  Don’t Think.  Don’t Ask Questions.  Don’t Attempt to Initiate Changing the Status Quo Unless or Until We tell You to do so.  We are the Motivators and the Motivations.  Not You.  You are the Slaves.  Your Only Function is to Serve Us.  If We are not Benefited by an Action or an Event (much less a Change), We will do Everything within Our power to make sure that it does not Happen.  We, Few, We Elite, are of  Primary and Utmost Concern.  You, huddled, stinking Masses are Fodder for Our Wills, Our Plans, Our Motivations, Our Puppet Dance and Play."
     "That’s right.  Roll the Thunder Drums - Feel the Lightning in Your Feet - Jump and Bump - Grin and Spin to The Fear Monger Boogie - Let the Bugles Scream - Yeah - brassy and mean - drill and drill - til We get Our gluttonous fill to the OPEC Jitters - flap those fritters hopeless, panderin’ Critters.  While All of You Dance to Our Tunes - All Hope is Ours - Not Yours.  The Future is Ours - Not Yours !
     So keep on Dancing !  The OPEC Jitters !!  The Fear Monger Boogie !!
     No Questions Asked  !!  Ha  !!
     Fools Playin’ Fools  !!
     And the Crazy Making Beat Goes On and On and On and On..........!!!!!
     Wait - Let Me Breathe - Let Me Hear - What’s that Sound, piercing the fray, Warm as the Sun, coming through the noise and the din ?  A Note, so Pure, so Radiant, so Inspirational, so Beautiful, it Vibrates - it Transforms Your very Soul !  Hear It !   Feel It !  Within the Very Core, the very Essence, of What It is to Be !  What Glorious Cosmic Note is burgeoning forth - is Formulating this Atomic Universal Symphony ?  ‘Self ’ Is Becoming a Question ?!
     A Question !  An Action - An Event of Free Will !
     The Beginnings of the Cosmic Egg of Creation !
 

© 2010 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on June 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing