Seasons of Anti-Trust

Seasons of Anti-Trust

A Story by Easter3
"

The various Annihilating Betrayals of Individuals and Societies as a result of failed Leaderships nationally and globally.

"
An alleged Child rapist, Jerry Sandusky, sits somewhere in the shaken state of Pennsylvania experiencing the crumbling of his Foundation for Children, The Second Mile, and the shattering of his own Pillar of the Community. He used to be one - a Pillar of the Community that is, until his deep, dark Secret popped out into the light of Public Opinion and Media Scrutiny.

 

Sandusky’s, one time Boss, Joe Paterno, the revered and award winning Coach of Penn State’s football empire, and Paterno’s Assistant Coach McQueary are also in the Hot Box.

 

Why ?

 

It appears that Paternal Paterno and Bleary McQueary both knew about Sandusky’s immoral and devastating twisted passions - his acts of sexual violence upon at least one ten year old boy in a Penn State shower room, and Chose not to take effective steps to stop Mr. Sandusky’s criminal acts against Humanity’s Children.

 

As a result, of McQueary’s, Paterno’s and other Penn State representatives and administrators non-actions and/or secretive actions , Mr. Sandusky remained Free and Diabolically Empowered to rape and ruin the Mindscapes (and more than likely Lifescapes) of several other Innocent Children.

 

Ah, these Pillars of the Community. Ah, these Societal Warriors.

 

Football is America’s most popular Warrior Sport. A bone breaking Game of brute strength in which one Team chases another Team from one end of a prescribed Field of Green to the other in order to take control of an inflated leather ball. These Teams push, shove, sweat, grunt and groan throughout the year for thousands and millions of dollars. Americans call these Sports Warriors - Heroes.

 

Penn State’s Football Empire, like most other University Football Empire’s, brings in a lot of Money. Millions of dollars pour into many Universities coffers all over America due to their Football Empires. As a result, these Empires appear to be worth any price - even the precious price of a Child’s Safety and Life, in order to keep the Empire and the University’s veneer of excellence and relevance in tact.

 

Ah, the Value of a Child’s Life when compared to a Football Empire and University’s reputation, and money earning machinery. Grind ! Grind ! Childburger meat anyone ?!

 

And we call these Societal Warriors - Heroes. We call them Pillars of the Society. We worship and revere them. Our Children worship and revere them.

 

Some Folks even describe Football as a Religion - a Spiritual Experience. Coaches become the High Priests of Adoration.

 

Sandusky used to work for the Penn State Football Empire, and used his contacts from the Penn State Program to expand the influence and growth of his Foundation for Children, The Second Mile.

 

For years Sandusky was given the Trust of Children and their Parents from all over America. Everyone was excited about The Second Mile’s positive impact on various Children’s lives. Never suspecting (or perpetually denying) the real impact Sandusky was having upon a Chosen Many of the Innocent Souls he sought to violate and Forever Damage.

 

Sandusky, and Predators like him, leave nothing in their Wake but Chaos and Destruction. The Lives they sear become Vessels of Broken Trust - Anti-Trust.

 

Leaders - Societal Warriors - who do nothing to stop Social Predators (Mind, Heart and Soul Annihilators) out of Fear of losing Prestige and/or Money are in some ways no better than the Violator Sandusky, because they are also Violators of Individual and Public Trust. there are many ways to Rape.

 

Ultimately, they Betray Them-Selves and Everyone else involved with or touched by their series of Betrayals. They all become Serial Betrayers.

 

The Global Leaders, Global Corporations, Global Banks and Elitist Few of the World are also much like the Sandusky’s, Paternal Paterno’s and Bleary McQueary’s of the World. When they Betray Humanity, for whatever Reason(s), they create a Wake of Broken Trust, Chaos and Destruction. They Rape and Rob what is best in Humanity for Their own Gratifications and Gains.

 

Only when Humanity truly Seeks and successfully Grapples with what is Highest and Best/ Lowest and Worst within Our-Selves can We really Know Our-Selves better, and best learn to more fully Improve and Survive.

 

Each incremental step toward Active Self Enlightenment moves Humanity more completely toward Its Illuminated Ability to positively and productively Nurture and Sustain Our-Selves through the tumultuous Seasons of Anti-Trust.

 

© 2011 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 19, 2011

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing