Soda should be given to Kids in a Restaurant

Soda should be given to Kids in a Restaurant

A Story by EasyEthan
"

Why not?

"

      Imagine waking up in the morning, with a full plate full of meetings, events and errands you need to complete or attend. You probably thought "Coffee". Coffee is what many people drink just to motivate them to get out the house. Some people do not rely on coffee as much as others, but we all still enjoy the just the same. Now picture having such a busy schedule and not having coffee in the morning. If you got a picture that looked a little like hell, i am positive you would continue to drink coffee on a daily basis to avoid it. Kids don't drink coffee like adults, but they also have a beverage they enjoy just as must as adults: Soda. So if you would feel absolutely horrible not being able to drink a cup of coffee in your favorite shop in the morning, would you deny a child a cup of soda in a restaurant? 

© 2017 EasyEthan


Author's Note

EasyEthan
Above is an introduction to an easy persuasive essay I'm writing. tell me how you feel and how good of an introduction it is! Or if there are mistakes, Constructively Criticize me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017

Author

EasyEthan
EasyEthan

San Jose, CA



About
Beginner Writer looking to impress people with powerful persuasive essays. more..

Writing