The Ghost of my past!!!

The Ghost of my past!!!

A Story by Ecros Lathes
"

This is a Dream I had last night.

"

I see you standing on the balcony in a green basket ball uniform It is really hard to make out if it is you.   I go and see someone grabs my arm I tell them I'll be back I find out that it is you I have missed you.   What is wrong with your arm it is broken and in a cast I try not to cry I hug you and tell you that you need to come back and you are greatly missed. 

    Then you walk out into the hall I follow and when I get out there you are nowhere to be found where could have you gone to.

 I am back in the gymnasium I'm alone and no one is around I can't get the image of you out of my mind I just want to see you once more to reasure myself  that you were there it must have been real and then some one comes from behind and speaks.  

  He asks me  "Where have you been?  I have been looking for you every where your dress is all ripped and your makeup is smeared what happened?     Did you get attacked by someone?  I look down at my dress and it isn't torn at all I tell him that nothing happened to me that my dress is not ripped nor my makeup smeared.

  He holds me as I cry for some unbenonest reason I tell him about the encounter.

 He sees me I scream as loud as I can no one is around.  Where is everyone? It is just me and him I don't ever want him to be in my life any more he needs to die! 

  He comes to me I can't run at all I'm paralyzed save me. Keep me safe from him. please! He is up close almost touching me now. His breath is foul with the stench of beer and other things I want to smack him but cant I am completely shocked and paralyzed. "Happy to see me are you? May I dance with you?" 

Then you come back you are in the doorway I shout at you to come and save me but then I realize that It was only in my head that I was screaming. I am on the ground now crying and bleeding I don't know where the blood is coming from. save me before I die please!?

© 2010 Ecros Lathes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is kind of confusing. Maybe more background information as to what you're talking about

Posted 13 Years Ago


please review!!! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting. I had some problems following but it had a good flow in most parts.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010

Author

Ecros Lathes
Ecros Lathes

Twinfalls, ID



About
I'm just me and if you dont like it then tough I am me and I do what I want. :) so dont be around me if you dont like me. more..

Writing