Lust not Love!

Lust not Love!

A Story by Ecros Lathes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His day of execution never came, he goes out of his way to see that the tormented little girl gets what is coming to her. She doesn’t know that he has people on the outside watching her, he has her in the palm of his hand ready to strike when the chance presents itself. 

She feels the pain it hurts she wonders why he is doing this to her in her stomach she gets nauseated because she knows that she did wrong broke her promise to him, He didn’t listen to a word she said he just thought that he had won his prize to play with whenever he felt like to him she was his doll; For him to take advantage of whenever he felt the urge come. Over and over again she told him “No!” she didn’t want this, but of course he never listened to a word she uttered to him. He only told her that he loved her, he manipulated her, he knew that she was in love with him, who wasn’t?

Little did he know that she was sitting in a room being interrogated by a police officer. The officer asked her what had happened even though in her mind she knew that it was something of a sexual nature she handled many sex based cases this was not surprising. In his mind once he got out of jail he was going to see that she was dead or at least horribly beaten. She sits in her room and cries every night fearing every day and every moment that passes. Waiting for the day that he gets out and comes to beat her to death.

© 2010 Ecros Lathes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on October 26, 2010
Last Updated on October 28, 2010

Author

Ecros Lathes
Ecros Lathes

Twinfalls, ID



About
I'm just me and if you dont like it then tough I am me and I do what I want. :) so dont be around me if you dont like me. more..

Writing