Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love and rage

Love and rage

A Story by Ed Rector
"

Here's to you and here's to me. Forever friends we shall be, but if we ever disagree, f**k you and here's to me!

"
There’s so much in this world to combine into something new, yet it all seems to have been done before. The act of creating is a process that makes one seem unique. The fact that this process is a chaotic one, unless defined as divine inspiration in which one is summoned to create works that are derived from the extra-dimensional systems, is proof that one must choose sides and is in fact pre-determined to choose sides not always consciously. In fact in this world there is such a thing as ambivalence and this is due to apathetic ways of existing. More often than not I feel keenly obtuse about ambivalence and wish that a fire be set a blaze under those that are ambivalent so all of us may be forced to decide on a topic, and even if not fully understanding it, freely state it. On topics in which one can decide on is the basis on which ideas are brought into existence. On bringing these things into existence it is often based upon old ideas and can be contributed to some just cause that has already happened. Therefore due process is an orderly thing, though it is through philosophy that one can depict new ideas and contribute from the imagination. This isn’t done solely on the process of philosophy but every general principle including the theoretical sciences and excluding mathematics. If you believe any of this I am sure you have disagreed with portions and vica-versa. The sole idea of anything is to produce polar opposites and derive some median out of existence and thus politics is born on a scheme that produces extremes of liberals and conservatives, The median being somewhere way off the charts of any known diagram. If you happen to find one of these median people they are generally ambivalent and controlled by that which is not their own creativity and should be taken in with as much disarray as those who oppose you, even those who oppose this idea (But screw those guys anyway).   

© 2012 Ed Rector


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 12, 2012

Author

Ed Rector
Ed Rector

Santa Cruz, CA



About
skateboard, write, lyrics/ poetry, play the guitar and am looking for a shorty. more..

Writing