In the flat field

In the flat field

A Story by L'Enfant Terrible

The sun is shinning upon and is burning your skin, the heat is also blurring your vision, is terrible the dryness of the mouth and the dizzyness of the mind won't let you think.

The dirt inside your nails and the burnt hands over your naked legs and on your feet pigs are passing in front of you, grunting and walking slowly giving you desperation and apathy as well.

Your freckles and reddish hair, blue eyes and tanned skin; dungarees, shirtless back, a straw hat. You didn't came from somewhere and you're not going anywhere. The desolated field, no proof of civilization around, only nature and numb tryings on being what they say.

Wheat and corn all around, a scarecrow being the king of the world, rising above everything around. Sorrounding and pressing silence, just the distant echoes of the birds in the sky.

You wish on being a corn child.

© 2011 L'Enfant Terrible


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

precious.I am intriguied

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011
Tags: kid, narration, random, lost, plain, corn, apathy, emptiness, sun, heat, field, scarecrow, subconcious, violence, self loathing, sky, birds, pigs, existence, existentialist

Author

L'Enfant Terrible
L'Enfant Terrible

Waiting For The Sirens' Call



About
Skinny rent boy is one of the girls. Hi, I’m Fer, your unfavourite young mexican pansexual genderqueer. Closet romantic, vegetarian, socialist, por-Palestine, Suedehead, ranter, multifacetic/.. more..

Writing