Tallest building

Tallest building

A Story by Rachel m.
"

This was one of my writing prompts.

"
A man jumped off a building from the 40th floor at the 28th floor he receives a call. Going through the woods around 12:00am Henry hears a noise. He pauses to hear the sound once again making his heart race a millions miles a minute. Another minute passes and he hears a voice from behind him. Henry whirls around to see a shed going down a smaller path from the woods. He begins to head towards the small rusty shed. The noise is audible but he’s not able to make out what it's saying. Henry tries the door, nothing. He goes around the side of the shed and see’s a hole. what he finds inside is the love of his life tied up and chained to the concrete floor. Henry rushed back to the door and broke it. She’s been there for a week since she went missing, Henry calls the police by dialing 911. The paramedics come and take both of them to the hospital. But After going into critical care, they call it. Henry runs out, he can’t take it, He begins climbing the highest building he could find hits the button in the elevator and waits thinking about what he is doing. Just waiting for the box to take him higher than the building, At the 40th floor he gets off and goes to find the window that has been opened in the hallway. He goes up to the window and begins to fly. Then his phone rings, he answers it, “She’s alive”.

© 2015 Rachel m.


Author's Note

Rachel m.
Wow! Ok just re-reading this made me cry lol I can't believe I wrote this! Dx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 4, 2015
Last Updated on September 4, 2015

Author

Rachel m.
Rachel m.

OH



About
Like awesome stories :3 more..

Writing
Me Me

A Poem by Rachel m.


Fallen Fallen

A Poem by Rachel m.