Your lips

Your lips

A Story by Effector Prime
"

I don't know where I'll begin Or where you'll end.. -Moby, "Hotel"

"
You sit on my desktop.. I look to you for a solution.. Even when I'm not looking for one.. You're neither smiling nor frowning.. Neither giving nor cynical.. Neither praising nor reprimanding.. Neither whimsical nor distant.. This picture of you Radha, encompasses every bit of my life do you realise? Did you realise this when you were wearing the make up? Or posing for this photo? When time was just frozen but with you in it, just immune to the stationary sub atomic building blocks etched around you in the moment? You're moving to my eyes Radha! You look at me and I see the emotion in your brows shifting! The humour in your lips transcending! The breath in your collar heaving! You lips just command me to bear it's release into mine.. Your eyes start boring into my being before I realise.. Do you realise that every word I say to you is wrought with so much of my personal emotion that evolve spontaneously as a function of what I see in you? What I feel about you? And don't worry this post is only for your eyes.. The tshirt the curtains, the only artificial elements.. The make up and colours add to the human sentiment.. I wish I was the atmosphere.. Omnipresent around you.. Omniscient like you.. Omnipotent like you..

© 2015 Effector Prime


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on January 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 5, 2015

Author

Effector Prime
Effector Prime

Glasgow, Theta-Religion, United Kingdom



About
Effort Perseverance Courage Venom more..

Writing