Spesific Stranger

Spesific Stranger

A Poem by Effell

So how can it be, specific stranger, that whilst my heart begs for the end and every cell of my existence is prepared to be recycled into another creation of this earth, you cast your spell upon me. 


With a smile that tells the tale of a brighter tomorrow, and glowing eyes that makes one want to live forever, you alone are the source of which both holds me together and tears me apart.  


As the realization of our non existing relation carries pain enough to make death an ever so wonderful change, the pure knowledge of your existence holds the opportunity which makes it less than sacrifice to await faith bringing us together, be it far beyond the gates of oblivion. 


As life is given, ownership is changed. However, a gift with no receiver becomes a possession with no owner. Therefore I can not make myself believe that giving my life for this cause will result in the desired peace, but only frustration, since it's right worthy owner will be unaware. 


As my existence is unknown to you, it makes less than no sense that your existence has on many dark occasion restrained me from causing my own departure from this world, -this life. 


It is for this reason I write to you, my specific stranger, with no receiver, in the style of all our previous communications, not to be mistaken as a cry for help, only a pure outlet of frustration. 

© 2015 Effell


Author's Note

Effell
Any response is welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a beautiful write thank you for sharing a pleasure to read

Broken Girl

Posted 9 Years Ago


Effell

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading it, really appreciate it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 27, 2015
Last Updated on February 27, 2015

Author

Effell
Effell

Norway



Writing
Dilemma of life Dilemma of life

A Story by Effell