Soceitys Devil

Soceitys Devil

A Story by Math hater
"

If you do good in high school you do good in college if you do goof in college you do good in life. If you mess up in high school you mess up your life. Written from a freshmen in high school.

"
It was Just an ordinary Tuesday night in San Clemente it was chilly for normal weather here. I was tired wanted to just watch Netflix but school stressed me out so much. It went in my head when I was watching Netflix,when I was in the bathroom,when I ate lunch,when I saw my parents come home from work and when I even pet my dog all I thought about continuously was math. I loathe math. I despise math. Math makes no sense. Is it just me? I don't understand anything. Am I going crazy. I feel as if my head is spinning with millions of books from how to walk to the Big Bang theory. It won't stop its banging into my brain cells. Am I going to die. See with me, I am always taking telling my self that I'm going to start a club, do a lot of languages, make new friends,be popular but it's all a big huge lie. I thought that high school was going to be the best four years of my life. Is life a joke? Is life a myth? Is life a hypothesis? Is the life I dreamed a fairytale? Why is math so hard why does it have to determine my life. I can't spent the next 70 years of my life as a failure. It's not fair! It's just not fair. I Looked at miy math test and Just sat Thérè so confuzzled. Round and round my head went I began to feel lightheaded. I gave up I stopped I just assumed I failed. I erased and erased and erased until I could no longer erase. My test was like a puzzle that could never be solved. I used to be hopeful to sucres but my expectations died to reality. There goes high school, there goes college, there goes life. My life ended with one math test. That's all it takes too give up. The society has ruined people and made them give up to easy. Stop and let us be who we want to be and not let one test define who we are and what become.

A message to colleges and the 21st century

Xoxo math hater

© 2015 Math hater


Author's Note

Math hater
Everything you thought about it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on October 27, 2015
Last Updated on October 27, 2015
Tags: Inspiring, emotional, motivational, new, innovated, crazy

Author