The Beginning and the End

The Beginning and the End

A Story by ElJays Nicholas
"

To know the end is to know the beginning...

"

All action IS reaction, and all reaction IS action. Just the same, all causes ARE effects, and all effects ARE causes. So, when we talk about the cause/effect world, what we are talking about is one great big hive of activity. This is why we can call existence being, and expect that within being, within this hive of activity, everything changes. To say that being itself has a beginning and an end is insignificant in the cause/effect world, because the beginning is also the end, and the end is also the beginning. There is simply a cycle and a continuation of energy.

 

When I use the phrase “Everything begins and ends within you,” I am not referring to the beginning and the end of consciousness. Consciousness and love are timeless, meaning they are not bound by time and space. Instead, I am referring to the point in one’s individuality where cause is cause, and effect is effect. This is the point of separation, where one can say “I am this and you are that.” It is a point within consciousness which acts as a prism, and is also a point where judgment enters. It is neither good nor bad. It is simply how we experience individuality.

 

This is also the place of individual perception and individual intention. How we perceive the universe and what we give to the universe depends on how this point of consciousness is shrouded by one’s conditions within time and space. Ultimately, we are awareness. If we are unaware of this point in our individuality, then we may be asking “Why did this happen to me?” and “Why did I do that?” This is the beginning and the end. I gave something to the universe, and it returned to me. Intention/perception. Action/reaction. Cause/effect. Everything begins and ends within you while you are in time and space. Bless you and all that is within you.

© 2009 ElJays Nicholas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you always write such enlightened pieces that are a joy to read, words flow effortlessly from you and make everything you write beautiful. in the first paragraph what you have described is "every new beginning is some other beginning's end". very well written!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Added on February 1, 2009

Author

ElJays Nicholas
ElJays Nicholas

OH



About
Hello everyone. Thank you for stopping by. I have many stories yet to post. I am working on a collection of stories I hope to have published at the end of the year, of ten to twelve stories, maybe m.. more..

Writing
Ash Ash

A Poem by ElJays Nicholas