Fifthy Days

Fifthy Days

A Story by E.J. Triz
"

When Tessa runs away from home she didn't expect to meet Isaac but when she does it's impossible to stay away from him. Little did she know what a terrible mistake she made

"

Copyright © 2015 by E.J. Triz

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book contains mature content, violence and drugs. Read at own risk. 





50 days earlier




I walked through the streets of New York. No scrap that. I ran. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, maybe even faster. The people around me didn't notice. That's the thing with New Yorkers; they are always in a hurry. I digged my heels deeper into the ground and sweat started to form on my forehead. I needed to get away. I needed to get rid of him. I would like to tell you who him exactly is but it wouldn't make sense, not yet. Not until you've heard the whole story.
I crossed the street to where an even larger group of people was marching to wherever they needed to be. They were either neathly dressed in a suit or looked like s**t, there was no inbetween. I hid myself in the growd, tried to blend in but just when I thought I lost him I heard his oh so familiar voice yelling.

"Stop her! Stop that girl!" Luckily for me nobody made a move. They were too lazy or just not interested at all. I glanced over my shoulder, only to see that they weren't that far away from me anymore. Any time now. They could catch me any time now. I reached for the hard and cold metal thing that was tucked away behind my jeans. I could just shoot him. I could just shoot him and everything would be over. That's what I thought to myself but I knew it wasn't true. This would never be over. I wanted to. I wanted to put a bullet through his head so badly but I just simply couldn't. Not with so many people around me. I looked over my shoulder again. He was holding a black gun in his hand just like the two strong men that were running next to him. He wouldn't shoot me. Not here. Not now.
I pushed past an old man who angrily yelled at me to watch out. I would've apologised to him if I hadn't been in this messy situation. I totally fucked up but hell, that's what you get for falling for the devil, for believing his lies. I wondered what the hell happened. How could I f**k up so bad?

"Tessa!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. The people around me didn't even look up. They didn't even care. Damn you Tessa Harris. Damn you and your stupid heart. I heared him screaming my name again and then a loud bang followed by a wave of unbearable pain that ran through my body. It felt like all the air was being pushed out of my longs, I felt like all my bones were being broken at the same time and then I collapsed. I fell to my knees. My senses didn't work properly anymore. My vision was blurry, my hearing was bad. All I could perceive where blurred legs running past me, women yelling and children crying. I had no idea where he had shot me because it hurt everywhere but I couldn't let him catch me. Not like this. Not so easily. I crawled forward, on hands and knees. I needed a second for my senses to come back and then I pushed myself up, demanding myself to be strong. I stumbled down the street, one hand covering the spot where it hurt the most and where I guessed the bullet was. I didn't have time to check. I ran. I pushed myself forward with all the strength that I had. I won't let him catch me. I won't. I could feel how it was getting harder to breath, my lungs were burning and my body ached. The horrible pain wouldn't leave my body. God damn it. I couldn't move anymore. I was exhausted. I was in pain. So I grabbed the gun from behind my jeans and aimed the thing. He stopped. He was only a few feet away from me. Slowly he lifted his hands in the air, taking little steps towards me while he did so.

"Game's over Tess." He said, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Stay where you are!" I yelled. "I mean it! Don't you f*****g move or I'll shoot!" I dry chuckle escaped from his lips. A sound I had heard just too many times. A sound that made me boil with hatred. I hated him for what he'd done to me.
He looked at my gun that was pointed to him. He then lowered his hand to grab his own.

"See!" He shouted. "You don't even dare. You're too f*****g scared." I clenched my teeth together. looking at the man who made my life a living hell from one day to the other. The people around us were screaming, yelling an by now someone should've called the police. But I blocked them out. I focused only him.

"See you in hell." I growled and then pulled the trigger, but so did he." 

















© 2015 E.J. Triz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: romance, drama, action, love, drugs, sex, violence, punk, isaac

Author