The best mother in the world

The best mother in the world

A Story by Eleon
"

Journal entry

"

I have the best mother in the world. Among all other things she has done for me this weekend, like taking my hand instead of asking when she sees the pain in my face (sometimes i wish she'd ask tho), or going for long walks with me, buying lots of food and cooking with me, and pouring me glasses of wine (but not enough), she asked me when i was sitting solemnly reading an article "you're not thinking of becoming a boy are you?" and I was silent for a moment and then said "i don't think so…but if i did, would you still love me?", "of course i would" she answered without the slightest hesitation in her voice. Another day we were on an evening walk and she jokingly said as a response to our talk about my non-existent career as an artist "lets find you a rich man who would pay for you doing art" and i responded "i don't want a man", and she said "a rich woman then, lets find you a rich woman. This is how you should go abouts to find one…." . And I thought that I have never really come out as bi -or omnisexual, or gender-queer, but that this is the reason I never had to or never will have to. I have never been taught to feel or be restricted in my personal and emotional journeys however far they take me. And I can leave tomorrow realising I am not going to fight a fight within myself that don't really exist, and never have. This has always been me, and nothing has changed.

© 2015 Eleon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 11, 2015
Tags: journal entry, diary

Author

Eleon
Eleon

United Kingdom



Writing
moving moving

A Story by Eleon


then and now then and now

A Poem by Eleon


not one thing not one thing

A Story by Eleon