Project A

Project A

A Story by Eli_blu
"

I was bored in class. It's heavily influenced by my experience with a friend who's good friend recently committed suicide.

"

Just when every thing's about to change, you discover that all you wanted was right there in that moment. 

Just when you feel like this could be what you were meant to do, you world starts changing around you. 

The flow is so elusive, so fleeting, but you always know that you’ll find it again, some day. 

Some days you’ll find the wonder of a seven year old starting to comprehend the vastness of the world when you think about the wonder on her face. 

Some days you’ll know what they meant when they said that you will go places. Some days you’ll think you know what that is right before it’s definition changes. 

Some days you’ll experience a revolution in your sleep, to wake and not remember. 

Some days you’ll think you see him and before you can stop your heart from leaping you’ll fall. 

Some days you’ll forget how it was when you woke up with someone next to you. 

Some days you’ll have to struggle to remember how his laugh sounded, how her hands fit in yours. 

Some days you’ll think you can hear the notes of her smile in the wind chimes next door. 

Some days you’ll think about moving away from this town and settling out in the country, with no neighbors around for miles. 

But you’ll quiet all these thoughts with the knowledge that some day you will. 

© 2010 Eli_blu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on March 29, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010

Author

Eli_blu
Eli_blu

Salt Lake City, UT



About
I never liked writing until fourth grade, when my teacher started to require us to write a page a day. I wrote poetry in a big hand to stretch the rules, but eventually I started to explore. I had a w.. more..

Writing
Reaching Reaching

A Poem by Eli_blu


Him Him

A Story by Eli_blu