that mourning.

that mourning.

A Story by ElixirOfSorrow
"

bits bits

"
that mourning. 

'' you move like a tree to the never ending cold breeze. slowly, enchanting my eyes with your body. This morning view becomes part of my daydreams when I'm not with you. Part of me believes that this will never happen again but I don't care because I already lived it. You were there and it was unbelievable how it turned out. In my head that moment belonged to a marvelous underrated piece of film or even to a book that was never published witch no one will ever see or read except us. nothing I don.t mind but as much I could describe with my words no one will understand, imagine how unique and precious it was. Still hunted by the red lights I see you out, lost you are and Don. t want to be found. I will live once again that dream and move on. 
unbelievable how you enjoyed that song. "Please put it on repeat" - she said. Made me smile and feel full of Ecstasy by that way you just couldn't stop listening and feel that moment.''

7am - 28/10

© 2012 ElixirOfSorrow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

126 Views
Added on November 12, 2012
Last Updated on November 21, 2012

Author

ElixirOfSorrow
ElixirOfSorrow

Hellgarve, Portugal



About
Write what comes into my mind. Day after day things happen. The world doesn't stop around me and situations occur. That's what my writings all about. Music... lots of lots of music. more..

Writing