To The Ends of The Earth

To The Ends of The Earth

A Story by Elizabeth Thief
"

True Love.

"

James paced anxiously, waiting. He searched the tree line again, but didn't see her. She was supposed to be here half an hour ago. He thought. Oh, God. Please don't let her be hurt or-

He let out a relieved breath as he saw her familiar form step out from behind a tree. He smiled and ran to his beloved. She threw her arms around him and they kissed deeply. Suddenly, she stiffened and pulled away.

"Victoria, what's wrong?" he asked her.

She took a shuddering breath, her eyes reflecting pain and sorrow. "I can't see you anymore, James."

He was stunned, unable to move.

Victoria turned away. "I'm sorry, James. Goodbye-"

James seized her hand. She tried to pull away, but he refused to let go. She still wouldn't look at him.

"Why?" James asked quietly.

"I-it's them..."

"Forget them!" he said fiercely. "Forget everyone! We're all that matters. Together-"

"Don't. Please," she whispered as a tear slid down her cheek. "Don't you see? They'll never allow us to be together. They would rather...they would rather see us dead than see us in love."

James stared at their locked hands and considered letting go. He knew they would kill both of them if they saw them. He couldn't imagine it if it was his fault that they killed Victoria. He squeezed her hamd, and placed hisother hand over theirs.

"Victoria. Vicki look at me."

She did, her green eyes brimming. James reached out and brushed the tear away. "We can be together. I know a way."

She shook her head. "No, James-"

"Run away with me."

"What?"

"Run away with me." he said. "We'll go far, far away and they'll never find us. In fact, we'll leave now."

She stared at him, speechless.

"Vicki, I love you more than anything. I love you more than life itself. I would die if I couldn't be with you."

"I love you too." she wrapped her arms around him tightly. Victoria whispered in his ear. "Where will we go?"

James grinned and said. "I don't care. Just as long as I'm with you."

"I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth." she said.

They kissed passionately.

© 2009 Elizabeth Thief


Author's Note

Elizabeth Thief
Jsut a short story I came up with. Too cheesy? Tell me what you think please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on May 14, 2009
Last Updated on May 19, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

Elizabeth Thief
Elizabeth Thief

Ireland



About
Hi!! I'm Elizabeth (Eliza works just fine too, but please not Beth. Ugh) I'm 15 and I am who I am. I'm slightly crazy and weird and wild but that's who I am (ok, maybe a little more than slightly ;D)... more..

Writing