Your feelings disintegrate you...

Your feelings disintegrate you...

A Poem by EllebannA
"

Trying to get away from a person, but never can.. because that person is already planted in your spirit..,

"
Have you ever had that one person in your life that makes you feel so sour and so bad about yourself but you could never get them out of your life?
I have, and to be frank with you, it really sucks!
You know you have to get away from that person, but you just cant.
The more you push them away, the more they come back to you, the more you ignore them, they do more things to hurt you.
Yeah, i'm in that exact situation.

My friends tell me that she is toxic... Oh yes, i forgot to mention that this particular person is a girl or should i say a woman who works with me.
When she is around i feel so uncomfortable, i feel like a prisoner in my own work space.
I cant talk to anyone, i cant smile at anyone, i cant even use the phone without her eavesdropping all the time...
What do you think? Am i analyzing the situation a bit too much? Am i making stuff up in my head?

I'll let you on a little secret, I actually fell ill for months because of her smothering possessiveness... I know everybody told me to cut her out of my life but i cant...
It's harder than they think it looks... Before she was a great friend, i never saw her monstrous side... I never noticed her fangs slowly drinking my blood...
Can you tell me what to do?
My feelings are disintegrating in me...
Its hard for me to distinguish between what is real and what is not...
Has it gone too far?
What would you do my friend?
If your feelings were disintegrating in you?

© 2014 EllebannA


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 7, 2014

Author

EllebannA
EllebannA

Mauritius



About
You will know me through my writing... more..

Writing
No Fear No Fear

A Poem by EllebannA