Everything Hurts

Everything Hurts

A Poem by I Am Svetlana

Why am I hurting like this?

I don't feel good

School is not helping

As well as home.

I don't want to deal with anyone

They don't seem to make anything better.

All of this pain makes me want to puke.

No one knows me as well as they think.

I haven't a clue of how to deal with this hurt.

It is so extreme that it kills

No person can help me

Nor do I want them to.

I can only help myself

That is all I know

No emotion is stronger.

© 2009 I Am Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this a lot. and ive felt this before so many times its crazy. i love how you just wrote what you felt. i d o that a lot and sometimes i think this cant really be called poetry but if you think about isnt poetry just expressing how you feel? doesnt have to rhyme and it only needs to make sense to you. really nice job on this. and from russia? cool cool stuff :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was raw.
Which, I love. Poetry is about saying what you wanna say, any way you can by getting out how you feel. I can tell that through this poem you did this.

I think that as a recommendation, I would add a little more to it. Make it more lively, intense. Dig deeper into how your feeling. What at school isn't helping? What at home isn't helping? It's hard to empathize with the writer if we don't know what's going on or if we don't know how they feel. I know it may not work as well for a short poem but build a climax from beginning to end so the whole time the reader is sucked inside.

I'm definitely going to go check out some more of your work(: Keep of the great work!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2009

Author

I Am Svetlana
I Am Svetlana

Madison, WI



About
"If you cannot write well; you cannot think well; if you cannot think well, other's will do your thinking for you." -Oscar Wilde Hello all, my name is Emily Svetlana! I am 30 years old and wo.. more..

Writing