Bother

Bother

A Poem by I Am Svetlana

My life is full

Of hurt, lies.

Ones that can never

Bother to be healed.

These cuts are too deep

To bother with healing.

My heart is on wings

That don't bother breaking.

That's maybe why

I haven't bothered to fall.

 

© 2010 I Am Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice, I like that last line *snaps*........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*snaps*

Posted 14 Years Ago


This poem made me smile AH, because it describes perfectly, just how we feel when we have had our hearts broken, yet again. We get exasperated and get to the point of, 'can't be bothered'. Procrastination sets in and...Omg! everything is such a bother!lol Even getting the face on sometimes, but we must, and we do, because we are women and must show men, just how to get through. What would the world be without your driving force? Yes! it doesn't bare to think about.

Good to read your hurtart. Hope the sun shines for you soon.
Smiling at you



Posted 14 Years Ago


very beautiful Though you should expand more on the feeling of each line it left me wanting more in some places. It is very good it has a sorrowful beauty to it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I too liked those last lines. We can be broken - but still strong.

Posted 14 Years Ago


What I liked most was how you worked up to the last lines, which invoke a certain feeling of strength.

What I think this piece is lacking is some imagery to help invoke heartache opposed to the resiliency you worked up to. A good example would be your words, "My life is full of hurt, lies. Here you are telling me instead of showing me.

Give me a set up, an image to show me....that's the trademark of an excellent poet.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow, love your work! your writing is strong and full of feeling,keep it up!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Expressive, and beautiful, albeit very sad. Full of very raw emotion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I would like to help, giving clarity, and healing to one another. With respect, renewal, and understanding. I invite you to have a conversattion of healing truth. ♥

Posted 14 Years Ago


very nice hopeful piece. well done :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well done, you show the hurt but yet the resilience to carry on. Again Well done

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 25, 2010

Author

I Am Svetlana
I Am Svetlana

Madison, WI



About
"If you cannot write well; you cannot think well; if you cannot think well, other's will do your thinking for you." -Oscar Wilde Hello all, my name is Emily Svetlana! I am 30 years old and wo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..